Post your 2012 Fitness Goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your 2012 Fitness Goals

All right, who hit the gym this morning? If you didn't... :nono: Yours truly ran for an hour this morning. Back and bis coming up this evening.

But anyway, back to the subject at hand. Post up your 2012 fitness goals.

I'll start:

My goals as I indicated in an earlier thread are to do a slow clean bulk to about 147-148 lbs. I think I have about 5 lbs of fat to lose and about 7-8 lbs of muscle to gain. And I want to do it naturally as a vegetarian... pretty tough goal, I think, but let's see. Also added creatine for the first time - hope that will help.

I'm not shooting for any strength benchmarks this year. I did well in this departmnet last year but my joints paid the price. I'll be doing more of a conventional hypretrophy routine this time - 8-12 reps, some isolation movements, etc.

Two our more low cardio workouts a week and four weights a week.

Comment

Nice Scrum. Going to hit 235 by the end of March.

Comment

Six pack by march 15. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Six pack by march 15. :D
          Is that realistic? What are you doing for that? I would love to see your method to accomplish this. I have decent abs, but they don't pop out as much as I want them to.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            Is that realistic? What are you doing for that? I would love to see your method to accomplish this. I have decent abs, but they don't pop out as much as I want them to.
            Yes sir it is. :)
            Remember I used to take 12 weeks off to prepare for a show so ten weeks is plenty of time to get in great shape and also remember I'll be getting some help from my friends test, eq, anavar and hgh. :D
            So basically by changing my diet to high protein and little junk food on the weekends to shock the system. :D

Comment

Beast, how much cardio do you do? I am doing 5 days of 1 hr fasted LISS cardio in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST

Yes sir it is. :)
                Remember I used to take 12 weeks off to prepare for a show so ten weeks is plenty of time to get in great shape and also remember I'll be getting some help from my friends test, eq, anavar and hgh. :D
                So basically by changing my diet to high protein and little junk food on the weekends to shock the system. :D
                I just question if you can stick to a diet these days bro. You in father bear mode. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Beast, how much cardio do you do? I am doing 5 days of 1 hr fasted LISS cardio in the morning.
                  Just like you I'll be doing low intensity and I'm gonna start with 25-30 mins then increase the duration if I need to.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  I just question if you can stick to a diet these days bro. You in father bear mode. Lol
                  I don't see a problem there. :D

Comment

Best will do it, especially with juice, he's walking old grannies up hills all day for a job anyway do theres his cardio and he had a new kid do partying is out

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                      Best will do it, especially with juice, he's walking old grannies up hills all day for a job anyway do theres his cardio and he had a new kid do partying is out
                      Huh?

Comment

lol so not do

Comment

Drunk again

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Drunk again
                            Working late

Comment

What you do?

Comment