Settling into a 3 on, 2 off routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Settling into a 3 on, 2 off routine

Seems to work best- push/pull/legs with 2 days off. Fasted cardio every morning except day after legs. Switch exercises between cycles, e.g. Flat bench one chest day, incline the next.

Seems to give me right combination of work and rest. Comments?

I don't understand the question. Lol

Comment

No question. Just letting you peeps know how it's done. :cool:

Comment

Let me rephrase then, I don't know what you are saying. Lmao

Comment

Something about push pull legs on fasted cardio for 3 days while off 2.

Comment

Push/pull/legs/off/off. Repeat ad infinitum.

Fasted cardio every day except on first off day (day after legs day). Obviously "off" refers to lifting. I do cardio on the second off day.

Clear now? :)

Comment

Not sure if I am just having a mental block but i just don't follow wtf your saying. Something about the wording,

How many days a week do you train? How many off days? What do you do on training days.

Comment

He does push one day pull the next then legs the next, then has two days off, then repeats

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                  He does push one day pull the next then legs the next, then has two days off, then repeats
                  Scrum you could take a lesson from mr I. Clear and to the point. Thanks mr I, I get it now.

Scrum your post looks like Fucken radio post with the... (blah),,,,, .... (blah blah) off on push pull cardio fast (blah) off day times thrice. Fuck sake

Comment

Mr. I is clearer and more to the point than me now? :fight:

I guess I'll go post some tmz.com news now.... :rofl:

Comment

Maybe the creatine has turned you into dumb muscle guy. Lol

Comment

I was doing something similar to this routine
                        worked well for me scrum

Comment

So scrum you say push and pull right not pull and push. And you don't add push when do pull or do you pull when you push?

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                            So scrum you say push and pull right not pull and push. And you don't add push when do pull or do you pull when you push?
                            only after legs day and when he says "off" he means off rather then on.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              only after legs day and when he says "off" he means off rather then on.
                              But then does he push and pull during legs or he separates it? :D

Comment

Working...
                              X