chins and pushups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chins and pushups

i just turned 13 and i'm think about only going to the gym for running instead of working out. and for my workout i was think about just doing a lot of pushups and chin ups. do you guys think this is a good or bad idea, shouldi do it or not

That's a great idea. Good luck!

Comment

sounds good brother, and ur 13 cool good age tostart bb bro,by the time ur a senor in high school u'd be a monster and a chick magnet. Good luck brother

Comment

little brother do them.it is great to start young.

you can do close and wide grip pull ups
        and close and wide pushups.
        dont forget crunches and lunges

Comment

Body in motion exercises are wonderful for an aspiring adolescent. I also initially started training at an early age.. "13" and it helped greatly with growing pains and just generally helped my self esteem. Is there any particular reason you are starting to work out that early? Athletics in your future?

Comment

Since your in the gym anyway.... why not actually work out? Pull ups should always be a part of your routine no matter what. Pushups..... eeehhh. They kind of suck. Better then nothing but.... like I said if your in there ANY-WAY...

Comment

At 13 years old development of muscle size can and will be uneven with the use of heavy weights... I never reccomend weight training to anyone under 14-15, and even then, only with a strict athletic program to help with the elasticity of the ligaments and tendons. His body is under a lot of srtain right now from growing" im assuming" and it could be detrimental for him to use extensive weight training..

Stick with body in motion work outs, and hit them hard, the agility, speed, strength, and generall feeling of wellness that you will gains with truly benfit you more in the long run that starting an intense, or even a lackadasical approach to weight lifting.

Comment

yeah i wanna start up because i wanna be a Ranger in the army when i grow up. and i just wanna be in the best shape as physically possible

Comment

Working...
                X