hand injuries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hand injuries?

Anyone ever have their hand hurt so badly, making a fist is painful? I don't know what I did, but my right hand is killing me. No bruising, no swelling, etc.. I'd say it was arthritis but it came on progressively in about three days, and now I can't pick anything up heavier than a cup of coffee. Tendon strain maybe?

take a few days off, ibuprofen, if still not better, back to the doc for you old feller. :D

Comment

Where exactly is it hurting?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
        Where exactly is it hurting?
        Between the knuckles and wrist. Pressure applied to the palm, or to the back of the hand yields no discomfort. Contracting the fingers and thumb, or otherwise applying a grip to something makes me sad inside.

Comment

Maybe you pulled a muscle or tendon in the palm? KInd of an odd place, but I pulled a forearm muscle once and it took about 4 or 5 months to be pain-free. I couldn't do any curling movements or pullups without intense pain. Painkillers and rest, and PT helps a lot.

Comment

Or morphine. I bet that would help.

Comment

lol...

Comment

yep sounds like a strained tendon ..you young whippersnappers gotta slow down a bit...lol

Im with bouncer,ibuprofen and rest for a few days. Also watch for swelling or discoloration.If ya see this or not better in a few it'll be time to go get the Dr. Bill...lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper
                  yep sounds like a strained tendon ..you young whippersnappers gotta slow down a bit...lol

Im with bouncer,ibuprofen and rest for a few days. Also watch for swelling or discoloration.If ya see this or not better in a few it'll be time to go get the Dr. Bill...lol
                  I think he's older than you, lol

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat

My life experiences have aged me prematurely. Im really only 30.

Comment

Originally posted by auri

My life experiences have aged me prematurely. Im really only 30.
                      You look younger now than ever before! :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat

You look younger now than ever before! :thumup:
                        Your check is in the mail!! Wait til Friday to cash it though.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          IDK Fitt...I think I can claim the oldest bastard award around here.:thumup:

Comment

Working...
                          X