I read this shit and dam near wanted to press one of my patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read this shit and dam near wanted to press one of my patients

If you want something so bad that you would sell your soul, then there isn't one thing that will stop you... Never believe that the circumstances of your life dictate that you can't become a huge, rampaging, fucking beast. Instead, use the situation you're in to motivate yourself to become an Animal. Train like someone is gonna' kill your family if you fail. Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die. See you in the arena, fellow warrior.....
    I READ THIS AND GOT CHILLS. ITS TIME TO GO FOR THE MICHIGAN...Ya hear that BK its the Central States next fall,or the Michigan the following spring..... Lets f$$kin roll motherF$$kers
    PeAcE
    Krypton32

I got your back, I'll be rootin for ya bro! Kick some A$$ Jeremy...

hehe, now help me out with my upper chest dude :)

-Rick

Comment

I hear the lightheavy's NEXT SPRING calling your name Krypton. Taking time off is just a way of listening to your weak inner self, or in other words, listening to your woman!!!

BK

Comment

Hey Rick, your fire has been lit. Lets see what you got!

BK

Comment

I got calves.. mammoth "cut-up" calves. I built 'em up by eating McGriddles in the morning :D

Comment

Ummmmmmmm McGriddles.:staypuff:

BK

Comment

i like mcgriddles mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

You 2 make me laugh. Yea Yea BK I am not letting Ter get to me bro just takeing a breather to let the joints recoupe. anyother tips on joint formula besides gluco,chodrin combo???
                Thanks P.S. Rick read my reply to your chest message.
                PeAcE
                Krypton32

Comment

Remember, all we have is what we do in this life... if you're doing nothing, then you're just waiting to die. See you in the arena, fellow warrior.....

Great Quote.

Comment

Hardcore shit...

Comment

J - when is the next time your headed up to Westladn PowerHouse bro?

Comment

Ricky

I had to work today at 7pm(Wed) then I have family Thanksgiving tomarrow. I will be back at it Fri,Sat,Sun around 5 on Friday,and 3 on Sat and Sunday.
                        Hit me up bro
                        PeAcE J

Comment

Originally posted by krypton32
                          You 2 make me laugh. Yea Yea BK I am not letting Ter get to me bro just takeing a breather to let the joints recoupe. anyother tips on joint formula besides gluco,chodrin combo???
                          Thanks P.S. Rick read my reply to your chest message.
                          PeAcE
                          Krypton32
                          There is "MSM"(methysulfonylmethane). Can get it from any supplement store.

Comment

Working...
                          X