Chest,.round the worlds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest,.round the worlds

Anyone do these?, you grasp two light dumbbells say 25lb and do almost straight arm circles with them while laying flat in bench. I need to improve the shape of my chest

Nope never done it, never seen it done and if I see anyone doing it I'd call them a retard. :D

Comment

lol @ that somehow improving the shape of your chest. more like fucking your shoulder.

Comment

You do out at the end of your workout, more of a stretching excercise than anything

Comment

It's a bs movement bro. The farther away you get from the basics the worse off you will be.

Comment

Ya sounds like a shoulder injury waiting to happen I never roll my shoulders like that train each part of the delt seperate after shoulder presses is what I do then shrugs last

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              more like fucking your shoulder.
              After tearing my rotator cuff, any movement outside the basics (for shoulder exercises) cause a lot of pain. I take that as a signal from my body saying "hey dumbass, are you trying to injure yourself again" therefore, I stick to the basic movements.

Comment

Yep. Every time I see guys rolling their shoulders with heavy shrugs, it makes me cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Anyone do these?, you grasp two light dumbbells say 25lb and do almost straight arm circles with them while laying flat in bench. I need to improve the shape of my chest
                  This exercise doesnt sound familiar.

Comment

Take my word for it.... the shoulder is the only proof you need that there is no intelligent designer. It is an extremely vulnerable joint that is abused by most people in the gym. It is hit by so many upper body exercises, it is chronically overworked... presses, shrugs, flyes, etc. etc... Be really careful with your shoulder girdle - it's got to last you long after you retire from heavy lifting in the gym.

Comment

Working...
                    X