Good shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good shit

My cousin opened a new salon close by I get my hair cut there every 2 weeks. Anyway I get there went in the back to see my cuz for a sec and this chick says damn you got some big arms!! I immediatly thought about SM lol you guys have helped me a lot. I'm a lot bigger and stronger since I been hanging around here I might even post some pics this summer :)

should have told her to keep her eyes to her god damn self. :D

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      My cousin opened a new salon close by I get my hair cut there every 2 weeks. Anyway I get there went in the back to see my cuz for a sec and this chick says damn you got some big arms!! I immediatly thought about SM lol you guys have helped me a lot. I'm a lot bigger and stronger since I been hanging around here I might even post some pics this summer :)
      Good man. Test/Tren/Dbol will do that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        should have told her to keep her eyes to her god damn self. :D
        :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          Good man. Test/Tren/Dbol will do that.
          Yes it does but I wouldn't be making this kind of progress without the proper diet I don't care how much gear you take no diet no results period

Comment

righht on bro complements always are good you will workout harder and eat cleaner for a week or so now,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              righht on bro complements always are good you will workout harder and eat cleaner for a week or so now,lol
              :rofl: I did so many sets of shoulder presses before I even moved on to another exercise yesterday it was stupid but suprisingly and I know I couldn't do this without being on gear I was hitting the same number for every set. 10 sets of 12 to be exact usually i would have to take some weight off to keep hitting 12 after a few sets

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                Yes it does but I wouldn't be making this kind of progress without the proper diet I don't care how much gear you take no diet no results period
                What kind of progress bro? Let's see some pics.

Comment

I will im at work now

Comment

Working on Sunday and Easter. Buncha nazis

Comment

work Sunday through wednesday off thurs fri sat now :) Why you care who works on Easter ??

Comment

Easter is gods day

Comment

U guys go to church? We went to a new church it was crazy. Like a rock concert. Over 2000 people. They took two offerings, kind of awkward. I prefer our low key more traditional type.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                            U guys go to church?
                            You're the only one here that goes to church I think, lol

Comment

Yea I am a huge church guy. It's just my thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X