Ab workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ab workouts

I'm looking for some good ab workouts something that will take the fat away from my waist

Re: Ab workouts

Originally posted by andy420
    I'm looking for some good ab workouts something that will take the fat away from my waist
    there is no ab workout that will take fat away from your waist. a clean diet with cardio will take fat away from your waist. abs are a muscle that are hidden because of your fat.

Comment

can i buy some abs :)

Comment

Yes, get lipo!

Comment

diet and lots of cardio bro

Comment

hey andy
            i think you can get them ab thingies at GNC for like a hundred buks or somethin not sure but it might be there
            look around and if you find any lemme know K

Comment

It is nearly impossible to spot reduce, bro.

Comment

Spot reduction is futile.... small progress has been seen with topical gels containing yohimbe, not nothing dramatic.

Dieting and cardio is the only thing that will reduce your fat and make those abs shine through

Comment

I agree with all of the above...unfortunately, there is no miracle rub or pill nor witches brew that will spot reduce and make the flab disappear.

Cardio and a diet carefully in check in the only answer. You can do crunches till you bleed, but if they're glazed over, there will be no abs in sight.

Comment

damn it I want a miracle pill:) but i appreciate all the info and will continue cardio diet

Comment

Working...
                    X