Morning fasted cardio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning fasted cardio

Started today, twenty mins on the bike on getting out of bed, just about 125 bpm.

When I finished I had whey and oj and prepped my meals for the day then showered and went to work, training tonight, weights only.

What are thoughts on morning cardio and I'm doing it fasted to lose fat

I think its a great idea. Burn the stored fat while fasting. I try to do a quick 5 miles around the neighborhood every morning usually in about 25 minutes or so.

Comment

Cardio? WTF is that? Seriously though, I like taking a walk in the mornings. However, if you're trying to lose fat, I'm not sure the OJ is helping.

Comment

I've done it with good success, keep it up brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Started today, twenty mins on the bike on getting out of bed, just about 125 bpm.

When I finished I had whey and oj and prepped my meals for the day then showered and went to work, training tonight, weights only.

What are thoughts on morning cardio and I'm doing it fasted to lose fat
          That is what works best for me. Wake up, take gh while coffee is brewing, drink a cup of black coffee, then the stairmaster or treadmill. I have found the stairmaster to help build my legs and sculpt them more than the treadmill.

Comment

I heard about the losing muscle thing but I'm having whey and oj straight after so I don't see how. Also lifting weights then cardio after at the gym is very time consuming, I like to get in the gym lift and go home

Comment

YEP BEST WAY TO GO!!! damn sure worked for me And kept the fat off for 20 years doing it that way in the Army.

Comment

always thought this was best, it also jump starts your metabolism for the day and once youve done it for 2 weeks i think your body metabolic rate is definitely changed for the better.. i noticed the fat just come off and my body change week 3 or so

Comment

Lose the OJ, Mr. I. Eat the orange if you must.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Lose the OJ, Mr. I. Eat the orange if you must.
                    Yeah switching up now brother, getting up a little earlier and just bought 50 eggs for £5 from cosco today so gonna do 2 whole eggs, 8 whites and small amount oats each am now

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Yeah switching up now brother, getting up a little earlier and just bought 50 eggs for £5 from cosco today so gonna do 2 whole eggs, 8 whites and small amount oats each am now
                      hows this going bro?

Comment

Need to start again, fell off the wagon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                          Need to start again, fell off the wagon
                          Get some gh, no need for cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            Get some gh, no need for cardio.
                            Yeah I have a drive way to build first

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

Yeah I have a drive way to build first
                              You people that put life over hormona. I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X