An Einstein moment.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Einstein moment.....

I have come to the conclusion that gaining "good" weight is a whole lot harder then it is taking "bad" weight off.... 1 year and 3 months into it... 1 year and 2 months to go!!
    :agreed:

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that gaining "good" weight is a whole lot harder then it is taking "bad" weight off.... 1 year and 3 months into it... 1 year and 2 months to go!!
    :agreed:

you have to face facts bro, you are an older guy an your hormone levels just aren't what they used to be.

the brutal truth is this. you can spend years trying to gain muscle naturally and get almost nowhere.

or you can look into testosterone and possibly GH and look better then you did when you were 25 in 6 months or less.

you have no idea the power of the dark side my friend.

Comment

^ Bouncer's post above got me thinking of the pictures thread that Beast had and the suggestion about HRT.

How does one go about asking the doctor for this? Just curious - maybe something to consider when I am 50. I still feel I have not exhausted my potential before turning heel. It has to be totally legal, otherwise it is not worth it for me.

What are the downsides? Do you have to inject daily, weekly? I assume once you get on HRT, it is for the rest of your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        ^ Bouncer's post above got me thinking of the pictures thread that Beast had and the suggestion about HRT.

How does one go about asking the doctor for this? Just curious - maybe something to consider when I am 50. I still feel I have not exhausted my potential before turning heel. It has to be totally legal, otherwise it is not worth it for me.

What are the downsides? Do you have to inject daily, weekly? I assume once you get on HRT, it is for the rest of your life.
        go to the doc and tell him your sex drive has gotten lower and lower the last few years. tell him your energy levels are down and tell him you saw a commercial about "low t" and you thought you would look into it.

the doc will probably give you an injection every 2 weeks of Test E or test C. he may eventually just give it to you to do the injections yourself.

downsides to HRT, not really because the doses are so low. you would be on something like 200mgs every 2 weeks. normal bodybuilding dose is 250-500-750mgs per week

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          you have to face facts bro, you are an older guy an your hormone levels just aren't what they used to be.

the brutal truth is this. you can spend years trying to gain muscle naturally and get almost nowhere.

or you can look into testosterone and possibly GH and look better then you did when you were 25 in 6 months or less.

you have no idea the power of the dark side my friend.
          I'm def seeing this. In fact as per our conervation about 6 months ago I am looking into seeing the Dr, and seeing if she will do anything like that. problem may be in Army medicine( health care system) IDK if they will cover this kind of stuff.... and I sure dont have an alternate route. But I'm seriously considering doing it and getting an appointment to try.:agreed:

Comment

Good to see you old fellers finally seeing the light.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Good to see you old fellers finally seeing the light.
              well at this age..first it was glasses so I could find the switch to turn the damn lights on...:rofl:

Comment

Im sure you older guys on the board can find a way to qualify for HRT... My question is WHY HAVENT YOU GONE ON YET!?

cmon guys. come to the dark side. its nicer over here.

Comment

I've read that you lose hair when on HRT and have to do propecia and stuff like that. Is that true? I don't want to lose my luxuriant mane.. :weights:

Comment

Bro... youre Indian. You guys are as furry as those magic carpets you ride around on :D ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
                      I've read that you lose hair when on HRT and have to do propecia and stuff like that. Is that true? I don't want to lose my luxuriant mane.. :weights:
                      If you are prone to hair loss test can speed that process up. If not prone it won't do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
                        Bro... youre Indian. You guys are as furry as those magic carpets you ride around on :D ;)
                        Well, my Mexican illegal friend, you just set my mind at ease! :rofl:

Comment

I been shaving my head for years..I got no worries:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            Well, my Mexican illegal friend, you just set my mind at ease! :rofl:
                            That's what I am here for :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X