6 weeks back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 weeks back

Still not up to where I was but slowly increasing weight. Strength is comming back in the arm. I have noticed that when I work with a bar, I can feel the triceps straining a little and it hurts the next day, but I dont notice it with the dumbells, so Im sticking with the dumbells from here on out for most of my work outs. Def feeling good about the recovery and getting some good work in now.:thumup:

DBs will prevent you from putting your arms in an ergonomically compromised position. Stick to DBs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      DBs will prevent you from putting your arms in an ergonomically compromised position. Stick to DBs.
      Thats a real fancy way of saying the movement is restricted with the bar scrum:thumup:

Comment

Not just restricted, but will actively put unnatural stress on your joints. The more I lift, the more I stick to DBs and less on bars. Even on things like pushdowns, I use the rope instead of the bar because it puts less strain on my wrists. Also, EZ curl bar way better than straight, etc.

Always look for equipment that put your joints in an ergonomic position. I have come to the conclusion that fitness equipment manufacturers know jack about ergonomics.

Comment

I agree bud, I have been using the dumbells more and more and I like it better actually. I feel I work harder with less weight!!

Comment

Working...
          X