well this sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well this sucks

they closed down the gym I use.. Had to go to the main GYM.. Thats one crowded muther..... freeking sucks GIANT moose cock. Plenty of weights but no room to work, Guys standing on top of each other. I have to try adjusting times to try and miss the crowd some how... Good things always get fucked up in seems...

What happened to old one? Not making money?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      What happened to old one? Not making money?
      Not about money bro...they are on an Army post.Whats has happened (I think) is because of deployments( lost of units deploying to the stan) they are moving a BDE from one side of post to another for re-structuring reasons. So they dont want this one open any more. They are "supposed to" close the youth gym and turn it into the 2BDE gym Now... Time will tell. In the mean time I guess Im Just fucked...

I normally work out at lunch time 11:30 to 12:30, But I know the main gym would be packed..so I went from 11:00 to 12:00 figuring Id miss most of the rush...WRONG... I'm gonna try 12:30 to 13:30 on fri and see if it'll be any better.

The other option I have is the brand new 4th BDE Gym...its freeking huge and under used brand new facility ultra modern...But its about 5 miles away on the other side of post, but with lunch hour traffic your looking at 30 min each way...so its not workable for my lunch break.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper

Not about money bro...they are on an Army post.Whats has happened (I think) is because of deployments( lost of units deploying to the stan) they are moving a BDE from one side of post to another for re-structuring reasons. So they dont want this one open any more. They are "supposed to" close the youth gym and turn it into the 2BDE gym Now... Time will tell. In the mean time I guess Im Just fucked...

I normally work out at lunch time 11:30 to 12:30, But I know the main gym would be packed..so I went from 11:00 to 12:00 figuring Id miss most of the rush...WRONG... I'm gonna try 12:30 to 13:30 on fri and see if it'll be any better.

The other option I have is the brand new 4th BDE Gym...its freeking huge and under used brand new facility ultra modern...But its about 5 miles away on the other side of post, but with lunch hour traffic your looking at 30 min each way...so its not workable for my lunch break.
        I.don't understand that military mombo jumbo.so they closed for what again?

Comment

Guy gets free gym memberships at 10 gyms and he's complaining, basically. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
            Guy gets free gym memberships at 10 gyms and he's complaining, basically. :)
            damn Fitt I aint complaining about what I got. I made a statement that the Gym I went to closed. the other ones available are crowded as hell. You never had something change you didnt like? I went to the sweat hole because only guys who really wanted to work were in there,now its gone.It was the WORST gym on post.

where I was today theres a lot of eye candy, so ya have a lot of GI's in there bullshitting around checking out the candy trying to look hard and they( most) arent serious about doing something. Its crowded and sucks.

Comment

I.don't understand that military mombo jumbo.so they closed for what again?
              They closed it because they are moving the unit from one side of post to the other..

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                They closed it because they are moving the unit from one side of post to the other..
                how fucken big is a "post"?

Comment

Ft Stewart is a heavy division..there are aprox 22,000 troops stationed here. With familys its like a city of aprox 100,000. The whole post is 280,000 acres which is just about 400 square miles. the contonement area(city) is the size of a town that would support about 100,000 people.

Comment

god damn. when i think of a base i think of a neighborhood. lol

Comment

god damn. when i think of a base i think of a neighborhood. lol
                      its a bit more then ya would think bro.... we aint so hick ass back woods as ya think..:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                      X