The old 220lb flat bench test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old 220lb flat bench test

Felt I need a light week so been trying other stuff, shit this gives you a pump, pretty safe to so long as you warm up and don't jerk at it to begin with (Beast!)lactic acid caught me in the end, how many you get

220 for reps flat bench - YouTube

Mr I, fyi i was not jerking the weight. If anything I was going to slow (almost like negatives) to get the extra stretch while pushing my chest out further. And that's when the shit hit the fan.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Mr I, fyi i was not jerking the weight. If anything I was going to slow (almost like negatives) to get the extra stretch while pushing my chest out further. And that's when the shit hit the fan.
      Oh ok, so you think you over stretched before warm?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        Oh ok, so you think you over stretched before warm?
        Nope. First set 135 x 20 reps. Second set 225 x 15 reps third set 225 sixth rep and boom!
        As you guys know I had not trained regularly in almost two years. I'd go in for a day or two and take couple I weeks off or sometimes even month or two go by before I touch the weight and when I go in I'd just fuck around with this and that. So this was truly the case of weakened tendons. When I got back on the juice muscle strength came back really quick even though it was a very light cycle my body was responding to it very quickly but not he tendons. :(

Comment

beast you need muscles to lift weights bro. cant just jump to 220 when your body made of jelly beans.

Comment

I can get get 225 for 15-16 reps lol and i'm on cycle :D fuck it atleast i'm honest. I have got more when using dbol/test though..wish I could stay on that shit all the time I love dbol

Comment

Jeans in the gym?

Bloody hell!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                beast you need muscles to lift weights bro. cant just jump to 220 when your body made of jelly beans.
                Screw you pastrami boy. This was right before the injury. :nutkick:

Comment

I might could ORM at that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST

Screw you pastrami boy. This was right before the injury. :nutkick:
                    Lmao @ noah

Comment

More baby pics please :baby:

Comment

Iron that shirt next time. Starch even.

Comment

Working...
                        X