How far is your gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far is your gym

How far out of your way do you travel to get to your gym, distance or time?

I have a great gym that's about 25 mins away, and one now that is about 2 mins.

Comment

I must spends close to $300 per month fuel on travel there, time for a change

Comment

Damn, how far is your gym?

Comment

2 flights of stairs down when I am at work, across the street when I am at home.

Comment

15 minutes away. There is another gym 5 minutes walking distance from my house

Comment

5 min and about 10 min without trafic... the 10 min one can be as long as 30 min if I catch the traffic wrong...

Comment

50mns is mine.

Comment

10 mins...or my carport lol have a basic olympic set up 300 lbs weight. bench press flat incline decline squat rack and some db's. cardio just take my fat ass dog for a run bitch bout died the other day thought i was gonna have to carry her home :D

Comment

I have 3 gym memberships. One gym is about 20mins from home but right by my work. Another membership is like a chain gym and there are 3 of them within 10 mins from the house. The last membership is like 10 mins away too. That last one is where all the big boys are at. It's funny because people always say "I gotta get in shape before I join Powerhouse!" LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      Damn, how far is your gym?
                      13 miles or so, so return journey is 26 miles, say 20 mpg, five days a week, fuel cost £1.37 per litre. 5.5 litre per gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        5.5 litre per gallon.
                        You mean 3.78 liters to the gallon? A liter is a little more than a quart.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
                          I must spends close to $300 per month fuel on travel there, time for a change
                          Use that money towards building your own home gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            You mean 3.78 liters to the gallon? A liter is a little more than a quart.
                            Uk gallon

Comment

there are 2 real close (5 minutes) but 1 is expensive and the other is dumpy. so i go to one that is cheap and nice. bout a 10-15 minute drive.

Comment

Working...
                              X