X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After about 18 months....

Started here at 235

6 months later I was down to about 192

now Im back up to about 205...still a work in progress boys..

bad part is I had lost a couple months in there due to injuries...just diet and excerise @ just short of 49 years, still got a ways to go.Gonna see how far I can go with this old broken ass,,,:rofl:
    Last edited by lipripper; 07-17-12, 05:06 AM.

Great progress from your first skinny fat pic above! :D Seriously, great job man!!

Comment

do you do any ab work bro? start build some muscle up in that stomach boy.

Comment

Looking good but I agree with bouncer. Bring some abs out brah. :D

Comment

fucking abs I gotta be a real skinny bastard to see them.when I was at 192 they were getting there...but i'm way to thin and real light in the ass. I still gotta build more back on my arms shoulders back and chest... Then I can worry about cutting back down a bit again to get um to be seen.. I never did have good abs for show, but could exercise the hell out of um all day..

Comment

for you i would say train abs with a bit of weight resistance like 25lb weight on chest. need to build them up.

Comment

I have done that in the past bro I just never have been able to develope anything with my abs. Like I said I can work um all fucking day man... but still have that flat look... Guess I need abs hormona...lmao

Comment

so do you train them now or you did in the past and it didnt work?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  so do you train them now or you did in the past and it didnt work?
                  both.... just never have been able to get them showing well. I mean look at the second pic I was real low in body fat... and I was doing an ass load of ab work. I have cut back some but I still work um 3 days a week. Im trying to still add more weight on my upper body and have really slowed down on the cardio type work. I would do 2000 crunchies/ core exercises a morning when I was working um hard in about 20 min. I would also work with weight a bit as you suggested earlier. I have always had a flat stomach...I can get the top ones to pop...but thats it...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper

both.... just never have been able to get them showing well. I mean look at the second pic I was real low in body fat... and I was doing an ass load of ab work. I have cut back some but I still work um 3 days a week. Im trying to still add more weight on my upper body and have really slowed down on the cardio type work. I would do 2000 crunchies/ core exercises a morning when I was working um hard in about 20 min. I would also work with weight a bit as you suggested earlier. I have always had a flat stomach...I can get the top ones to pop...but thats it...
                    Start working abs harder. I know you don't have great genetics but you can do better then that!

Comment

Good work lip I said it before you seemed like you beefed up a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                        Good work lip I said it before you seemed like you beefed up a bit.
                        Thanks bro...working on it....:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                          Thanks bro...working on it....:weights:
                          don't listen to that bullshit.

your stomach was coming along and now you fatter again.

you can have abs if you want, i dont care what you say with this "i never had good abs" horse shit. its because you never did it right.

you need to tweak your diet and possibly add in cardio to wear you burn fat but do not loose your muscle.

i have said it before but at your age, low dose test would make it a lot easier, keep your size while burning fat.

Comment

I hear ya man... Im trying to gain back some size right now. I know I put a bit back on my stomach.. Im still working the abs though.But Im concentrating on trying to add a bit of size on my skinny ass right now in the upper body. Im planning on in the fall to pick up the carido a bit again and loose some of that back and see what kind of size I have gained. Its hard to gain some size and stay really leaned out like I was.or maybe Im just a fucking slacker...lol Maybe it would be easier if I took some test like ya say... but Im still not sure I wanna go that route.Even if I did..at my age would it stick..or just fade away and then I would have to go back. HRT like you suggested is probably a good idea....but probably unrealistic to be honest. My goal is a bit more size and be able to stay in good enough shape to continue my outdoor activities. so far I seem to be having pretty good results...maybe not the best bro... but Im working on it.

Comment

why is HRT under a doctor unrealistic? it will improve your body, make you feel great, and is legal.

dont understand why anyone would be ok with low levels.

Comment

Working...
                              X