Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my training partner

Bodybuilder Daniel Koyama - YouTube

See 1:15, 1:45. Legs are dry and big. This was from 3 years ago. He quit after this show bc he didn't want to sell his soul to the devil. He beat An Ngyuen who recently turned pro and won a pro show. Wish my boy would have kept going.

THis is who my boy beat when he won the california 4 years ago.

Comment

looks good bro.

those usamuscle videos are a bit to much for me. i feel like they arent made for guys who work out know what i mean..? lol. the angles or something is a bit gay.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        looks good bro.

those usamuscle videos are a bit to much for me. i feel like they arent made for guys who work out know what i mean..? lol. the angles or something is a bit gay.
        LOL we are on the same page in that bb is gay. In fact that's the main reason my buddy quit bb is because he thinks its fuckin gay which it is.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
          LOL we are on the same page in that bb is gay. In fact that's the main reason my buddy quit bb is because he thinks its fuckin gay which it is.
          im not saying its all gay. just the way those usamuscle videos are done. they need to have rap blasting in the back round or something to make it less creepy. i feel like some old man is home whacking it to that shit.

Comment

I think it's all gay. Maybe i'll compete again but for now I'm good just gassing up to get big strong lean...u know Bouncer style.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
              I think it's all gay. Maybe i'll compete again but for now I'm good just gassing up to get big strong lean...u know Bouncer style.
              i will always follow the big shows etc.. it can be done in a none gay way as a man to be into bodybuilding as long as you are a "bodybuilder" yourself as in trying to look better everyday etc..

Comment

Working...
              X