Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rituals before the gym to get you in killer mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rituals before the gym to get you in killer mode.

Aside from preworkout drinks and shit like that.

Personally I blast rap shit that pumps me up. Aside from music I like to watch shit like this! :thumup:

Rocky VS Drago rocky 4 HD - YouTube

I get chills when Rocky gets that first hit in "the russian is cut and its a bad cut" around the 3 minute mark. fuck yea!

I'm always in killer mode! 24/7

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        That's seriously my favorite picture! Makes me laugh every time!!!

Comment

Besides coffee, pre-workout drinks, etc - most people probably don't have rituals, lol. Most people don't have 6-7 hours to "get ready"!

Comment

man bs, people have rituals. be it blasting music in the car on the way or something everyone has a routine. and i dont take no 6-7 hours so fucka you! :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              man bs, people have rituals. be it blasting music in the car on the way or something everyone has a routine. and i dont take no 6-7 hours so fucka you! :weights:
              Don't even. 4+ hours. :retard:

Comment

I always take a shower before I go to the gym. Then put a couple new songs on the ipod while I have a cup of coffee. Guess that is my ritual.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55
                  I always take a shower before I go to the gym. Then put a couple new songs on the ipod while I have a cup of coffee. Guess that is my ritual.
                  Spray on a quarter bottle of cologne.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Spray on a quarter bottle of cologne.
                    Only 2 sprays before the gym! Just enough to have a hint of it on. Never know when we might be at the gym together! So I'm always prepared... ;)

Comment

I don't workout. :D

Comment

just pre-workout. Its all mental, so as soon as i enter the gym i am ready to kill the weights.

Comment

My daughter got me back into listening to country music about 2 years ago. So I always listen to it when I leave work and head to the gym it relaxes me get all mellow and shit. Then I put on the headphones and crank some Godsmack, disturbed, ACDC ECT when I work out. It motivates the hell out of me.All the young troopers are like...check out the Old dude banging his head between sets..LOL Then I wind back down with country music when I get back in the truck and head back to work... seems to work for me

Comment

Music. I throw some headphones on and that always puts me in the mood. Unless it's a morning workout. Then I know it's going to suck!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                              I'm always in killer mode! 24/7
                              Me too :) At least the hour or so I'm in the gym. Music usually gets me amped up.

Comment

Working...
                              X