X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentleman, this is lifting!!

Normal day for me at the gym.

sick of deadlifting - YouTube

I was clearly vomiting in my video, did you not see it?

Comment

very funny and all credit to him

Comment

Fucking nasty mother fucker. Mr I fuck that credit bs.

Comment

Fuck that thats stupid as fuck///

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Fuck that thats stupid as fuck///
            its called dedication to the iron, you wouldnt know anything about it swampbiller

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              its called dedication to the iron, you wouldnt know anything about it swampbiller
              I dont agree, that pushing yourself beyond your capabilities. Just like the light leaders course I went thru. Fucking Ranger and SF instructors... they would make us dummy cord EVERY piece of equipment we had on us to our LBE's. Im like thats stupid shit..

Instructor says to me... I have been on missions where we were so tired I missed my canteen holder with my canteen... it was dragging behind me on the ground and I didnt even know it...thats dedicated... I was like , no thats stupid its obvious if your that smoked that your canteen is dragging behind you and you dont realize it your non mission capable..you dont even know what the fuck your doing how ya gonna fight?

he got stupid and smoked me for like 30 min...but he knew I was right...LOL

Comment

Dedication my dick. Asshole needs to quit lifting and grab a fucking mop.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Normal day for me at the gym.

sick of deadlifting - YouTube
                    WOW! Thats taking it to another level!

Comment

fuck me I gotta give him credit. how many of you would do that?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                        fuck me I gotta give him credit. how many of you would do that?
                        i would. gotta remember people are watching, its a place where looking like a bad ass and going that extra mile is seen as "damn that guy is hardcore". that kid knew that and put on a show.

if he was all alone lifting in his garage by himself it would have never happened. all about effect.

Comment

gonna be me tommorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X