Clear All

• I need some input on my routine???

right now I do 3 days on 2 days off

DAY 1: Chest/Shoulders/tricepts
    DAY 2: legs/abs
    DAY 3: back/bicepts
    DAY 4: OFF
    DAY 5:OFF

I figure since your never going to completly Isolate each muscle group this routine makes the most sence, cause your working shoulders and tricepts when you do chest....so why not max them out on the same day, RIGHT?

DOES ANY ONE THINK THAT THREE MUSCLE GROUPS ARE TO MUCH FOR ONE DAY?

Three muscle groups can be too much depending on your goals, sets, reps etc. You should try to do a 4 day split instead of 3, but if thats not possible at least try not to do 3 consecutive days, your body needs time to rest.

Comment

IMO, training any more than two muscle groups in one day can result iin countergains because you're not truly working the muscle groups as you would probably like. I suggest either a 4 or 5 day split, thus achieving more isolation per muscle group and better focus on your routine. Besides, being in the gym for 3 bodys parts...whew! I always want to get the heck outta there!

Comment

What exactly are your goals?

Comment

well, I'm still bulking. I started at 150lbs and Im sitting at 180lbs right now @15% body fat....I would like to add another 20-30lbs of mass. I usualy do 3 exersizes per muscle group
          2 sets per exersize
          no more then 7-8 reps with heavy weight

Comment

Working...
          X