Scrum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrum

How many times can you bench your own body weight?

Don't know...haven't benched in ages. Probably at least 20 times. I can do 15 reps with my bodyweight with even DBs.

Last time I benched I could do about 5 reps with about 240 or so at a bw of 140 but I hate the feel of the barbell, like DBs much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Don't know...haven't benched in ages. Probably at least 20 times. I can do 15 reps with my bodyweight with even DBs.

Last time I benched I could do about 5 reps with about 240 or so at a bw of 140 but I hate the feel of the barbell, like DBs much better.
      super impressive bro! I also agree fuck barbell its only Dbells for me also. Lb for Lb you are probably the strongest on the board almost doubling you weight in bench. im 260 no way in hell im doing 520lbs,lol not even 400lbs

Comment

Yeah, bodyweight benchmarks are much easier when you are a light guy like me. Like benching 275 when you weight 135 or 140 is pretty decent, but benching 500 when you are 250 is going to be much much harder, I think.

Comment

I'm about 225 right now..I could bench that 20 reps easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
            I'm about 225 right now..I could bench that 20 reps easily.
            That's not bad, try it!

I was feeling flat the other week and didn't want to train heavy and banged out 26 with that. Then moved up weights and high repped again what i could and then again, chest was damm sore couple days after

Comment

Working...
            X