• Show
Clear All

• Trying to get those boulder shoulders up

Thanks for the spot Bouncer

120Kg PBN - YouTube

130kg PBN - YouTube

BTW thats 264lb and 286lb

One or two weeks dbells then gonna hit it again for 300lb+

good weight but you nuts going behind the head. you are just asking for major injury my brother.

strong for sure.

Comment

Thanks B, I don't do it every week, do it about once every three weeks and I've been doing PBN since I was 14 years old so I guess my body is more suited but I do sometimes get the odd issue and then stop for a while.

Funny thing is my body tolerates it much better on than off, the lack of water retention when off means that I'm alot stiffer from it.

Comment

you look like you weigh about 300 fucken lbs bro. how you look with shirt off? :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          you look like you weigh about 300 fucken lbs bro. how you look with shirt off? :D
          like a basted Turkey lol!:rofl:

Comment

Crazy fucken strong!

You got one big ass noggin. Tito Ortiz ain't got shit on you, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Crazy fucken strong!

You got one big ass noggin. Tito Ortiz ain't got shit on you, lol.
              aint that the truth:rofl:

Comment

Thats impressive man, but like B said i cringed when you went behind the neck with that much weight but that was cool man. When me and my capt do them we stop right above the head just in front of the forehead. Het did you go watch any of the oplympic games since your in England? My mother lives there born and raised.

Comment

Originally posted by cedubb02 View Post
                  Thats impressive man, but like B said i cringed when you went behind the neck with that much weight but that was cool man. When me and my capt do them we stop right above the head just in front of the forehead. Het did you go watch any of the oplympic games since your in England? My mother lives there born and raised.
                  Only on tv but I'm going to watch paralympics

Comment

:thumup: @ your accents! :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                      :thumup: @ your accents! :P
                      Some contrast there aye? The spotter guy is london, I'm yorkshire, big difference

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        Some contrast there aye? The spotter guy is london, I'm yorkshire, big difference

Can't tell really, mostly him talking wasn't it?

Comment

Solid--I have two bad rotator cuffs from old lifting injuries. Be careful. Very solid though!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict View Post
                            Solid--I have two bad rotator cuffs from old lifting injuries. Be careful. Very solid though!
                            Thanks bro will do, done that exercise on and off for twenty years and no surgery required yet but I take your point, stiff this morning round the shoulder blades

Comment

dayum, nice job my brother! watch the behind the neck shit like B said. my rotator is still a little funky cuz i tweaked it yrs ago doing those pressess

Comment

Working...
                              X