Im a new member in need of help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a new member in need of help!

Hey guys, my names matt. Just joined the air force here recently. Im starting my senior year of high school, and just got a membership to the local 24/7 fitness. Ive worked out alot in the past but ive slacked off the past year when i got kicked off the football team for stupid reasons. When i left, i was benching 200 squatting 365 three rep, and power cleaning 195. What can you guys recommend to get up to this again? And get bigger and more defined. I guess im asking for a workout?

Eat and train bro. no real secret.

train 4-5 days a week a body part or 2 per day and make sure you are consistent.

you obviously know basic workouts as you have done it before.

Comment

What are some good bicep work outs, ive never really gotten bigger. When i was playing football we always did a bicep workout before we lifted because our coach said it would make out blood flow better but i never got bigger

Comment

Originally posted by airman matt View Post
        What are some good bicep work outs, ive never really gotten bigger. When i was playing football we always did a bicep workout before we lifted because our coach said it would make out blood flow better but i never got bigger
        DB curls, barbell curls, preacher curls etc..

use a weight you can control with good form for 10-12 reps. do 3-4 sets per exercise.

Comment

Also remember that you need to consume between a gram or 2 of protein per body weight, if you weight 150 then about 300g protein, obviously this doesn't need to be exact but its a solid base for everyone. Do not over train... And make sure you get adequate rest so your body can heal.

Comment

Working...
          X