Crappy form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappy form

I'm stuck right now training at a community center and I'm so shocked at the number of people training with bad form. It's also the local high schools weight room, so there's a ton of high school students, mostly the athletes, that are training there. Is it bad form to point out their bad form? I feel bad watching them lift sloppy, especially when it looks like they're going to hurt themselves. Do you guys ever point out bad form--hard to do it for lots of reasons...don't wanna interrupt my workout, don't know if they give a shit, sometimes I don't give a shit....but sometimes I feel like it would be helpful to make sure people don't make rookie mistakes. Probably should just mind my own business and get my work done--poor form or good form to point out crappy form?!

yes mind your own business. you there to train or be a fucken teacher? i dont give a shit if a guy has 500lbs on his chest and cant move, i am there to train for me! :D

Comment

Thanks! Now I can sleep better tonight knowing B approves of my ignoring the idiots at the gym. I just figure if they really care, they can figure it out the way I on my own did a long time ago!

Comment

Originally posted by BBAddict View Post
        I'm stuck right now training at a community center and I'm so shocked at the number of people training with bad form. It's also the local high schools weight room, so there's a ton of high school students, mostly the athletes, that are training there. Is it bad form to point out their bad form? I feel bad watching them lift sloppy, especially when it looks like they're going to hurt themselves. Do you guys ever point out bad form--hard to do it for lots of reasons...don't wanna interrupt my workout, don't know if they give a shit, sometimes I don't give a shit....but sometimes I feel like it would be helpful to make sure people don't make rookie mistakes. Probably should just mind my own business and get my work done--poor form or good form to point out crappy form?!
        great reason why I have gym at my house!
        I am way to fucking nice I would help anyone that asked.
        I would even help a very select few on my own. mostly depends on the person and what they are doing. chicks no problem not cuz they are girls but they usaually dont have ego they listen most guys,lol nope but a few I will just help without even asking.

Comment

kinda like this fourm here bunch or high school kids know nothing about gear or just enough to get them selfs hurt. but i will sit here and help anyone that posts a question. i cant help it I love to help people

Comment

Yeah I don't hardly bother telling people any more

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              yes mind your own business. you there to train or be a fucken teacher? i dont give a shit if a guy has 500lbs on his chest and cant move, i am there to train for me! :D
              :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I only help hot chicks. :weights:

Comment

Most serious lifters won't bother pointing out something like that. Could also cause a fight you know how people are know it alls can't take being corrected by someone that actually looks like an athelete lol stupid I was always willing to take a vets advice with appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                    Most serious lifters won't bother pointing out something like that. Could also cause a fight you know how people are know it alls can't take being corrected by someone that actually looks like an athelete lol stupid I was always willing to take a vets advice with appreciation.
                    lol good point people think they are know it alls. I am guilty of it sometimes also but i would fight over it unless its B then game on.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      I only help hot chicks. :weights:
                      Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X