No announcement yet.

How to avoid cramps after leg training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to avoid cramps after leg training?

Without fail, my legs cramp up about 4-5 hours after I train legs. I will go to stand up and hamstring and sometimes quads will just lock up. I drink plenty of water and get plenty of sodium. Banana in the morning with my shake. Feel like I have all the bases covered yet I still have the issue. Any tips?

Diazepam, alternatively have a monster energy zero drink, all the taurine you need

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      Diazepam, alternatively have a monster energy zero drink, all the taurine you need
      I know taurine is a cns suppresant which is why they put it in energy drinks (to negate the jitters). Does it eliminate cramping as well?

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        I know taurine is a cns suppresant which is why they put it in energy drinks (to negate the jitters). Does it eliminate cramping as well?
        When I run ultra low dose clen, its stops cramps yes

Comment

Hamstring cramp is awful, anal cramp is the worst

Comment

a muscle that cramps is 1 of 3 things
            1) dehydraded inluduing needing sodium or other nutrition
            2) weak
            3) or weak cuz you beat them to the dirt.
            most often a muscle that cramps is due to it being a weak muscle and in some cases a weak muscle from being beat to death. I think yours is 3

Comment

so you think i just need taurine then? just looked at my pre workout drink and it doesnt have it.

Hamstring cramp is awful, anal cramp is the worst
              while a hamstring cramp is bad. abs cramp is THE WORST. if feels like you insides are just going to fucken rip. no cramp i fear worse. anyone that hasnt had one, feel lucky.

Comment

Always train abs first this tends to avoid then cramping, also there's no need to go to failure on them.

Anal cramp is worse, believe me!

Comment

Anal cramp is worse, believe me!
                  it felt good on my dick when i was buried in your ass, tightened right up on me baby.

did i go to far again? :hibb:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

so you think i just need taurine then? just looked at my pre workout drink and it doesnt have it.

while a hamstring cramp is bad. abs cramp is THE WORST. if feels like you insides are just going to fucken rip. no cramp i fear worse. anyone that hasnt had one, feel lucky.
                    I had one so bad the other morning I couldn't straighten up while do the weighted ab machine. I'm trying to look all calm and cool while my abs are twisting in knots. They just clinch up and don't let go. Horrible feeling!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      I had one so bad the other morning I couldn't straighten up while do the weighted ab machine. I'm trying to look all calm and cool while my abs are twisting in knots. They just clinch up and don't let go. Horrible feeling!
                      you almost go into a panic mode dont you? like what if this doesnt stop. i have had to lay flat on the gym floor for 10-15 minutes before.

Comment

it felt good on my dick when i was buried in your ass, tightened right up on me baby.

did i go to far again? :hibb:
                        I was really stressed from work and drinking too much coffee when I got this shooting internal pain that literally made me gasp, awful shit

Comment

you almost go into a panic mode dont you? like what if this doesnt stop. i have had to lay flat on the gym floor for 10-15 minutes before.
                          Yeah it's intense.

Comment

Well they are back after being pretty much gone for a year. Other day at a restaurant I stood up after eating and BOTH hamstrings locked and hit like a fucken jack hammer. I made such a scene like 3 people that worked there came running over to see if I was ok. I had to stand there for like 5 minutes putting all my weight on the back of the chair keeping my legs straight while people looked at me like I was from a different planet.

Fast forward to today and 10 minutes into cardio right quad muscle locks right up.

I dont understand this at all. I eat the same shit at the same times and take the same supps etc.. Why all the sudden out of the blue??

Could it be the masteron this time? I know it makes you harder. Wondering if that means it pulls water from the muscle?

Comment

I've had several insanely intense leg cramps during some of my long distance mountain biking rides. I mean to the point that I was on my back screaming from the pain. And I've been looking for a solution for it myself.

Well...just recently I did a 15 mile ride and on the fourteenth mile I started feel the cramp coming in so I stopped and chugged a whole bottle of gatorade and fixed the problem. So I came home and started to search for an answer and one of the things that long distance bicycle riders take is magnesium to prevent leg cramps. They say you can take up 1000mg a day depending on the severity of the exercise. I haven't tried it yet but do wanna take a pill or two before my next ride and see if it makes a difference.

Bouncer go get some and be the guinea pig. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X