deadlifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deadlifters

strained/freyed my.bicep tendon bout for weeks ago pulling 600lb without straps or chalk.

If I use straps will this eliminate the biceps all together?

also does anyone know the.healing times for tendon? I'm using gh alsop

you dont need straps. you need to lower the weight. thats why your built like Fred Flintstone. to much fucken weight building up your core.

gh should help yes, dont know the time.

Comment

bouncer, will you piss off, I rep 550lb, the 600lb was simply a technical error, I used my bicep on the palm facing away grip and forgot to keep my arm straight.

Its a risk with the death grip, made worse as I had no chalk. Also I feel my body twist a tad unless both palms facing toward me with straps. Going forwards as I'm not a competitive power lifter I think I'll just use straps as I've read this eliminates use of the.bicep but wanted auri and bigscott, and other deadlifters to chime in on this and recovery time.for freyed biceps tendon.
      Last edited by Mr I; 12-23-12, 08:32 AM.

Comment

I've only used straps bro. But when I pulled 625 last time I hurt everywhere for weeks. I haven't done deads seriously since then. I do recall my pec feeling like it was pulling off my bones though. I also use an alternating grip, dunno if that might help?

Regardless, baby that bicep for a while...I'd hate to see you tear anything!

Comment

Will do thanks bro

Comment

mr.i please just listen to me when i tell you to lighten the weights and train the muscle instead of the tendons, ligaments, and joints. you are destroying yourself bro. i promise you.

Comment

Working...
            X