Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are your 2013 goals?

Time to set some goals, guys!

I feel that 2012 was a bit of a wasted year for me. Just drifted sideways and didn't come out of it stronger, fitter, leaner or better in any sense that I care to measure. Also, I feel that I was not consistent at all - too many work and family issues got in the way.

Don't plan on doing anything different in 2013, just be a lot more consistent, especially with my cardio training. I don't think I need to tweak my lifting, just need to bring a bit more intensity into the gym. At times in 2012, I felt that I was drifting mentally and not focused which is very odd for me, as I am hyper focused at work.

Also planning to add a lot more fitness goals - maybe some long endurance type goals. Am going to think about this over the next few days and put a concrete plan together.
    Last edited by Scrumhalf; 12-26-12, 07:54 PM.

got the strength and size base I want, time to really sweat with intensity, train harder bit longer, more athletic looking.

Comment

just keep doing what i'm doing and slowly make little improvements. legs are a priority to get bigger. they have good shape but need more size.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        just keep doing what i'm doing and slowly make little improvements. legs are a priority to get bigger. they have good shape but need more size.
        see what effect I have:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          see what effect I have:rofl:
          in no way, shape, or form do i EVER want to have any resemblance to this body.

thats a cool avatar from 20 years ago in black and white bro. by chance do you have anything say.. taken in the last 2 decades standing in front of a mirror with the LIGHTS ON and IN COLOR? :rofl::rofl:

Comment

in no way, shape, or form do i EVER want to have any resemblance to this body.

thats a cool avatar from 20 years ago in black and white bro. by chance do you have anything say.. taken in the last 2 decades standing in front of a mirror with the LIGHTS ON and IN COLOR? :rofl::rofl:
            :rofl::rofl:

Comment

watcha gotta remember Bouncer is that us competitive guys got the know how and determination when we want to bring it out, never lost a show bro, never lost, its coming out this year baby, you'll see

Comment

watcha gotta remember Bouncer is that us competitive guys got the know how and determination when we want to bring it out, never lost a show bro, never lost, its coming out this year baby, you'll see
                bro lets cut the shit. the avatar and your talk about shows and bodybuilding is a long long time ago. in a sense you are living in the past. you havent won any kind of bodybuilding show in almost 20 fucken years for christ sake. lol

do i believe you can get in better shape then you are now? sure and it shouldn't be very hard either. but enough with the past bro, that is not you anymore. its about the now, what are you now? what will you be in the future? that is up to you..

Comment

bro lets cut the shit. the avatar and your talk about shows and bodybuilding is a long long time ago. in a sense you are living in the past. you havent won any kind of bodybuilding show in almost 20 fucken years for christ sake. lol

do i believe you can get in better shape then you are now? sure and it shouldn't be very hard either. but enough with the past bro, that is not you anymore. its about the now, what are you now? what will you be in the future? that is up to you..
                  of course and all I'm saying is that if you take my today physique, apply strict diet, hard training 4 x a week and cardio 2-3 times a week for six months plus test and GH, your gonna get a bigger version of what I looked like back when I competed.

Sure I've got fatter some places but that can go, otherwise muscle has grown, matured, no distended gut, no big tears.

Comment

of course and all I'm saying is that if you take my today physique, apply strict diet, hard training 4 x a week and cardio 2-3 times a week for six months plus test and GH, your gonna get a bigger version of what I looked like back when I competed.

Sure I've got fatter some places but that can go, otherwise muscle has grown, matured, no distended gut, no big tears.
                    basically what you are telling me is that under every fat persons belly there is a set of abs...

its one thing to say how you might look and another to actually look it.

enough talk tubby. you entire midsection including your chest looks like cottage cheese encased in sausage wrapping. even your arms look like you have a 2 inch layer of mayonnaise under the skin.

you have a lot more work to do then you think to resemble anything close to being able to step on a stage. i promise you. you got lost somewhere along the way trying to look big in clothes and completely forgot about the fact that you actually need to take your clothes off sometimes. :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

I feel that 2012 was a bit of a wasted year for me. Just drifted sideways and didn't come out of it stronger, fitter, leaner or better in any sense that I care to measure. Also, I feel that I was not consistent at all - too many work and family issues got in the way.
                      wtf kind of bullshit am i reading from you scrum? you weren't consistent?

listen bro, all of us work long hours, its not a fucking excuse!!!

Comment

listen bro, all of us work long hours, its not a fucking excuse!!!
                        Yeah, working long hours on the Borderlands 2, GT5 and saints row. :panic::panic:

Comment

basically what you are telling me is that under every fat persons belly there is a set of abs...

its one thing to say how you might look and another to actually look it.

enough talk tubby. you entire midsection including your chest looks like cottage cheese encased in sausage wrapping. even your arms look like you have a 2 inch layer of mayonnaise under the skin.

you have a lot more work to do then you think to resemble anything close to being able to step on a stage. i promise you. you got lost somewhere along the way trying to look big in clothes and completely forgot about the fact that you actually need to take your clothes off sometimes. :rofl:
                          I knew you couldn't hold off insults for a day lol, I'd rather have my midsection than yours, looks weak.

Also low bodyfat for long periods losses muscle and I think thats whats happened to you, arms.are like string, maybe lean but.16inch cmon.bro

Comment

I'd rather have my midsection than yours, looks weak.
                            thats cool, you are happy with the wide waisted barrel look. personally if i woke up looking like you in the morning i would stick my head in my mom's rottweilers mouth and say attack!!! :panic:

Comment

The panic smiley is the coolest thing that has happened on this site recently lol... :panic:

Comment

Working...
                              X