Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Bouncer

What exercises you do for arms brah?

the same ones you do for your chest and abdomen to keep it so unattractive and sloppy looking... nothing.

i like the hot gay stripper look personally. having arms that look like they have a layer of cream cheese under the skin like you do just doesn't go along with the whole looking good thing..

dont know why you do it to yourself bro, you know i will murder you every time you got something to say. especially on tren.. im feeling a bit shall we say.. ROAR! lol

until you look this good in your underwear. until you stop trying to hide in the shadows with the lights turned out and grayed out bullshit pics, i'm going to keep throwing a pic i know you faggots love in your face..

Comment

Size is coming by the way, don't think I am done improving myself in any sense. But unlike you, I will never look like shit with my shirt off to get that size. Slow and steady, you will see. I will show you what real dedication and determination does..

Now to answer your question.

3 sets hammer curls

3 sets skull crushers

3 sets preacher curls

3 sets dips

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        the same ones you do for your chest and abdomen to keep it so unattractive and sloppy looking... nothing.

i like the hot gay stripper look personally. having arms that look like they have a layer of cream cheese under the skin like you do just doesn't go along with the whole looking good thing..

dont know why you do it to yourself bro, you know i will murder you every time you got something to say. especially on tren.. im feeling a bit shall we say.. ROAR! lol

until you look this good in your underwear. until you stop trying to hide in the shadows with the lights turned out and grayed out bullshit pics, i'm going to keep throwing a pic i know you faggots love in your face..

Size is coming by the way, don't think I am done improving myself in any sense. But unlike you, I will never look like shit with my shirt off to get that size. Slow and steady, you will see. I will show you what real dedication and determination does..

Now to answer your question.

3 sets hammer curls

3 sets skull crushers

3 sets preacher curls

3 sets dips
        Practice what you preach. You tell me to act normal yet every fucking post is about you rather than helping others out. Don't give me this BS answer either about oh I'm just busting his balls. He simply asked you a question and as usual, you turn it around to be about you. Honestly, upper body is all you have because your legs are sticks.

So before next time you start acting like the bitch you are, check yourself. You're such a fucking asshole. Yet you tell me I turn members away???? You might wanna look at your posts homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
          Practice what you preach. You tell me to act normal yet every fucking post is about you rather than helping others out. Don't give me this BS answer either about oh I'm just busting his balls. He simply asked you a question and as usual, you turn it around to be about you. Honestly, upper body is all you have because your legs are sticks.

So before next time you start acting like the bitch you are, check yourself. You're such a fucking asshole. Yet you tell me I turn members away???? You might wanna look at your posts homie.
          im not on probation and i didn't act like a little sissy and scream and cry when you got banned. go back and read your original post in this thread. read very carefully what you said..

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...24-roning-rado

you dont seem to get it. its not just the posts. its the posts in combination with what you have done in the past. i always had your back and you turned on me homey. i told you a long time ago i wont forget it. so while i am willing to forgive i never forget baby.

and dont get it twisted, he was talking shit making reference to my arms being small and asking in a smart ass way "what do you do for em brah". So my shit talking is for a reason.

Comment

such insecurity lol, well least I know which excercises to avoid now lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              such insecurity lol, well least I know which excercises to avoid now lol!
              imagine how funny the punchline would have been had i just answered the question..

so you cant blame me for lighting your fat ass on fire. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                You're such a fucking asshole.
                love you.

Comment

imagine how funny the punchline would have been had i just answered the question..

so you cant blame me for lighting your fat ass on fire. :weights:
                  you know your weaknesses bro thats for sure, good shape overall, or in segments, not as handsome as me though

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                    you know your weaknesses bro thats for sure, good shape overall, or in segments, not as handsome as me though
                    cant be afraid to look at yourself and say "yea i still need a lot of work". if you cant admit that then you can never move forward. i definitely want more size overall, the tricky part is keeping my waistline while i do it. as you will soon find out, when you get lean the size goes no matter what. i have been as heavy as 250lbs and while my delts, traps, arms and legs all looked much fuller and bigger the way it all looked with a shirt off was just a mess. the goal should be to always look good with a shirt off no matter if you are bulking or cutting. if you get to a point where you are embarrassed to take your shirt off in public then what exactly are you doing in the gym everyday? its like spending countless hours working on your car and being embarrassed to show it off.

Comment

hehehe! funny stuff, good job and no doubt thats what makes bodybuilding so hard, trained back today and had to rush but gonna just do cardio tommorrow, 1 hr, got my head in the game now!

Comment

love you.
                        You're on probation for texts.

Comment

PROBATION!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
                            PROBATION!!!!!

You truly are a stalker. :wack:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post