cardio talk to me peeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cardio talk to me peeps

do tonight I just did an hour between 120 and 150 bpm, its so fucking dull going slow, would doing this two times a week be effective if I lift weights four times

You will see progress but slow progress.... That's if your diet is on point.

Cant you do cardio when u first wake up?

Comment

BPM a bit high for fat loss,isn't it? For true CV health, it's good.

Comment

Subtract your age from 220 for your max hr. 70% of that is your target hr for fat burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          do tonight I just did an hour between 120 and 150 bpm, its so fucking dull going slow, would doing this two times a week be effective if I lift weights four times
          heart is to fast! for what you want.

I persnaly never agreed with the moderate paced treadmill for fat loss.

I see dramatic changes when doing HIT full blown running with hills changing speeds, ect
          I belive burning cals works for me better. I am sure I lost muscle at the same time but I was not lifting either.
          that and i didnt care if i lost muscle I needed cardio,lol
          full dat training i would burn 2000 cals according to my HR monitor

Comment

Thanks guys good input

BLM that would be 129 BPM then

My boy has my stationary bike so no morning cardio possible ATM

the whole only 120bpm fat burning thing is so mind numbingly boring ! thats why I go harder for second half hour

I felt so fucked after almost ill, on less calories now, starting to come round with one more meal to go

meals today;

1)Whey and oats with raisins but no sugar
            2) chicken and brown rice, w Franks hot sauce
            3) same as 2
            pre workout NO explode 2.0 one scoop
            workout
            4) whey, fruit juice
            5) steak
            6) steak and cottage cheese

I think my body is just adjusting to different diet

Comment

What are your total cals and macros?

Read a book, newspaper or watch tv or a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                What are your total cals and macros?

Read a book, newspaper or watch tv or a movie.
                I can't do that at 120bpm, not read anyway, dyslexia is bad enough without having to deal with vibration and movement lol

Comment

would doing this two times a week be effective if I lift weights four times
                  no. you are to fat. not talking shit either. put the work in or dont. cardio 2 times a week is close to pointless. better off just restricting calories more.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    no. you are to fat. not talking shit either. put the work in or dont. cardio 2 times a week is close to pointless. better off just restricting calories more.
                    I'm lifting 4 times per week on other days also, you still think no good?

Comment

I'm lifting 4 times per week on other days also, you still think no good?
                      im training 6 days a week with weights and doing cardio 6 days a week. you want anything close to my belly you are going to have to put in the time doughboy. :weights:

Comment

im training 6 days a week with weights and doing cardio 6 days a week. you want anything close to my belly you are going to have to put in the time doughboy. :weights:
                        Its frightening to think how good I'm gonna look, yeah its just a time thing bro, but yah I'll try get it in after the weights where I can

Comment

its just a time thing bro
                          is it? because you are on here just yapping away from sun up to sun down. :rofl:

Comment

is it? because you are on here just yapping away from sun up to sun down. :rofl:
                            no only late in the day

Comment

jeez go on craigslist and buy a damn treadmill for 50 bucks.

Also what blm said is completely right, and 60% would be low intensity for ya. 30-50 minutes per day. It takes 20 minutes to just start hitting yar huge ass fat. So do at least 40 minutes every day.

Oh yeah... I heard some good reviews on keto diets, never tried it myself but it might interest ya.

Comment

Working...
                              X