Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra gym time

Guys

As I've probably over emphasised November through to December I've had a very public breakdown. I missed training for the majority of this time and also dropped my cycle.

I've restarted my cycle (test-e 500mg ew) and training over the past 2 weeks.

Dr has signed me off for a further 4 weeks from today giving me more gym time, I have about 4 hours each day to kill before collecting my kids etc, how would you use this time???

The past 3 months I've larded up quite a bit, strength down, bad acne. But I now have time to try and get back.

Aim, grow as much as I can for a 41yr old.

Last but not least, I'd like to apologise for all the random and shitty posts over the past couple months.

Cheers

Dinky

keep your workouts to about 45 mins, not too crazy, do 30 mins treadmill no higher than 130bpm, after.

Its about making yourself relaxed and happy.

Oats on a morning with some whey, relax for an hour then get to the gym, do the above then come home, chill, shower, bite to eat, then kids, feeling good, soreading good vibes with them, and sleeping well at the end of the day :)

Comment

Don't worry about the past bro just take care of yourself moving forward.

Comment

dont let it happen again.

and clean up your diet fat ass.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          dont let it happen again.

and clean up your diet fat ass.
          cunt :D

Comment

Thanks for not banning me :D I've dipped in ant out from time to time and have to say you guys help keep me saine.

Since posting this my quack thinks I'm not fit for work so I have 2 months off.

So, going to break this lard arse (cheers B) and get some cardio in.

Mr I sorry for letting the side down dude, but this forum has been the only place where I could unload and without it I'd be a gun toting freak somewhere.

Seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow I'll keep you updated :D

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
              Don't worry about the past bro just take care of yourself moving forward.
              Nicely said,,,great advice.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                Thanks for not banning me :D I've dipped in ant out from time to time and have to say you guys help keep me saine.

Mr I sorry for letting the side down dude, but this forum has been the only place where I could unload and without it I'd be a gun toting freak somewhere.

Glad though feel comfortable enough to share bro, the sun is starting to shine again outside bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Glad though feel comfortable enough to share bro, the sun is starting to shine again outside bro
                  Cheers Mr I onto new beginings

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post

good to see you are doing better bro. you are always welcome here dude.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      good to see you are doing better bro. you are always welcome here dude.
                      Thanks fella

Comment

Working...
                      X