2nd leg workout this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd leg workout this week

Need to work on my legs a bit harder, so decided to do legs twice a week, Mondays and Thursdays. Workout in 50 minutes after a couple of meetings.....

Thoughts? B, you work legs twice a week, right?

Thoughts on? Like you want my routine or what?

Yea I do them twice per week, have def seen improvement.

Comment

Nah, just wanted to see who does them twice a week and whether they recommend it. I think I have a reasonable routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Nah, just wanted to see who does them twice a week and whether they recommend it. I think I have a reasonable routine.
        Yup, definitely. Just change up your main pressing movement. Like if you do leg press on Monday, do something like hack squat, smith machine squat etc.. on Thursday.

Comment

I do everything twice a week. Good stuff.

Comment

Great workout! Felt the Monday workout a bit during the warm-up but felt great once the blood started flowing a bit. I'm going to make this a standard feature of the rotation. Hitting other body parts only once a week though.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Great workout! Felt the Monday workout a bit during the warm-up
              see thats the stuff you forget when your on aas. i train everything twice per week and never feel sore from the previous workout of said muscle group. recovery time get cut in half.

thats the kind of thing that smacks you in the face when your use to something and then suddenly you are feeling everything and everything feels heavy etc.. fuck that. :disagree:

Comment

Its NOT a bad idea to hit lagging body parts TWICE a week.

Comment

I do legs twice a week and at least 2 hrs a pop.

Comment

So far, so good. It's been 3 weeks now of double leg workouts and I'm holding up fairly good. I have been doing them on Tuesdays and Fridays, thereby maximizing the time between them. I'm thinking of doing squats/hacks on one day and doing lunges on the other.. haven't decided that yet. Right now, I am alternating squats and hacks.

Comment

when i played football we had too. i liked it havent done it in a while
                      bblders will split up hammie's and quads on separate days.

Comment

def split hammys and quads. if you can do hammys after you do quads then you didnt do them hard enough. shit I cant even do calfs after quads my legs will buckle.

IMO 2 times per week no gear is not a good idea you are gonna over train and get stronger not bigger. if strength is what you want then go for it. if its size then you need to let them rest specialy with no gear or GH.
                        IMO again if you insist I would do 1 heavy day and 1 light day I wouldnt kill it 2 times per week

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                          d
                          IMO again if you insist I would do 1 heavy day and 1 light day I wouldnt kill it 2 times per week
                          That's what I am gravitating towards. I'll give this a go for a few months and see what happens.

Comment

I try to do them twice, but I usually do them for at least two hours, so sometimes it's hard to find the time.

Comment

Working...
                            X