Feat of Strength

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
    Back in the game; when it comes to Feats of strength, as is the thread title, I'm quite well educated having been partly brought up by an oly lifter.

What I said had been taken beyond its.context and then salt and peppers added by blum.

Simple, not hating on anyone, I'd know if I was and I would say, period. Now stop obsessing over me will ya haha
    Relax. I made one simple comment and you took it to extremes. You're an expert in everything we got it.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Relax. I made one simple comment and you took it to extremes. You're an expert in everything we got it.
      Your slipping slim, used to be able to rile me better, only rocket.got it now.

Now.stop stalking my cock and post a picture of yourself

Comment

Your slipping slim, used to be able to rile me better, only rocket.got it now.

Now.stop stalking my cock and post a picture of yourself
        I feel bad for you most of the time bro. You seem to be a decent guy but you appear very lonely, miserable and delusional. Sadly you are the only one that doesn't see it. We are a sort of family here. Do you need some help or talk offline?

Keep your head up. It gets better.

Comment

1 out of 10 million can do this! - YouTube

another impressive one from the same guy

Comment

I feel bad for you most of the time bro. You seem to be a decent guy but you appear very lonely, miserable and delusional. Sadly you are the only one that doesn't see it. We are a sort of family here. Do you need some help or talk offline?

Keep your head up. It gets better.
            Lol, your delusion continues but I.can see your trying harder, comming accross as desperate now bro. Usually I try and help you out of the whole but your hurting yourself and I can see your nearly out of fight now.

Your connection here is becoming more tenuous by the day, can't remember the last training related.thread from you most of your posts just piggyback someone elses and are aimed at making someone unhappy.

Good shit and why I love ya:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by casby View Post
              1 out of 10 million can do this! - YouTube

another impressive one from the same guy
              Retired pro bodybuilder eddie robinson would do single arm pullups back in the day, weighed 250lb, very impressive also

Comment

Lol, your delusion continues but I.can see your trying harder, comming accross as desperate now bro. Usually I try and help you out of the whole but your hurting yourself and I can see your nearly out of fight now.

Your connection here is becoming more tenuous by the day, can't remember the last training related.thread from you most of your posts just piggyback someone elses and are aimed at making someone unhappy.

Good shit and why I love ya:thumup:
                Thank you for proving my point. Too easy.

Comment

Thank you for proving my point. Too easy.
                  Oh OK then, cool bro cool, go back to your death of america.happiness thread, that one really flew:rofl:

Comment

Working...
                  X