how much time for tendon growth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much time for tendon growth

So after some time off I'm back at it and didn't waste time or fuck around. Went back on cycle all short esters and the aas are amazing. I'm gonna have to keep myself in check with the heavy weight. I thought after years of lifting I could just jump right back in not the case. Hurt my shoulder a lil bit last night made me realize I need to ease back in and progress slowly back to heavy lifting. I wonder how long it will take tho to get all the way right again. Gear and missing out on training has me wanting to load the bar up.

Three months. But that's after complete rupture.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Three months. But that's after complete rupture.
      Thanks I was hoping I'd be back under something heavy in bout a month or so but 3 months sounds smarter safer for real..I can deal with that

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
        Thanks I was hoping I'd be back under something heavy in bout a month or so but 3 months sounds smarter safer for real..I can deal with that
        It's been six months since my last surgery and I'm finally able to hit 60lbs dumbbells on incline press and it feels pretty shakey by sixth rep. Granted mine was an extensive surgery that included a piece of tendon graph from my hamstring to my chest but nonetheless tendons take a while to heal.

Comment

Dago you should of hit the weights before starting your cycle. get your natty strength back up then cycle. as you see you get to strong to fast,lol hope you heal fast I hate injurys

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            Dago you should of hit the weights before starting your cycle. get your natty strength back up then cycle. as you see you get to strong to fast,lol hope you heal fast I hate injurys
            Your right I should have. I felt like shit tho bro I wont lie to ya I could tell after what 2 1/2 going on 3 years now of being on atleast 250mg test weekly been pretty much on blast and cruise. I think I've crossed over into the dark side I felt like absolute shit when I came off completely. Don't think my natural test levels will ever be the same I did not like how I felt. Anyone can say what they like dago you need this to feel good you need that to be confident ? Low testosterone levels have to be the worst thing I've experienced as a man. Depressed, lost weight, fuck a diet, loss of libido etc..been back on going on 2 weeks now I listen to people close to me talk about how much more pleasant I am to be around I look sound like myself again joking laughing cutting up more of a positive influence on those around me. I have been seriously going over this in my mind I will be on testosterone from here out there will be no more coming off I will cycle back and forth from hrt dose probably never below 200-250mg weekly to whatever I have planned in my upcoming cycle. Lifting training dieting cycling is what keeps me away from something far worse keeps me from being something I don't want to be and something nobody wants to see coming. When I get off track bro its not funny. I got the record to prove it and I don't want those demons to surface. I seperate myself from people places and things this way. I never see my past in the gym in this crowd or circle of people and never will.

Comment

One more thing just to be clear I'm not actually injured if I came across that way didnt mean to. Ya I hurt my shoulder a lil bit lifting heavy on bench but I actually was wondering how long it would take my tendons to strengthen back up to lift heavy without injury.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                One more thing just to be clear I'm not actually injured if I came across that way didnt mean to. Ya I hurt my shoulder a lil bit lifting heavy on bench but I actually was wondering how long it would take my tendons to strengthen back up to lift heavy without injury.
                how do you know its the tendon then? benching you could have strained the rotator cuff?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  how do you know its the tendon then? benching you could have strained the rotator cuff?
                  It may not be just a guess Jack. I still feel like it smart to be easy on my body tendons joints etc.. for a couple months anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X