Flip flops in the gym

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip flops in the gym

Its that time of year again, I just don't understand nor want to se mens toes

I need real support when I workout plus running on the rat trainer is hard with flip flops.

Comment

haven't seen that in years... don't think my gym allows it.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        I need real support when I workout plus running on the rat trainer is hard with flip flops.
        What would your tpycal workout be, whats your height and weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Its that time of year again, I just don't understand nor want to se mens toes
          Bad idea I think. Drop a 45lb plate on the big toe ONE time and I bet that would stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
            Bad idea I think. Drop a 45lb plate on the big toe ONE time and I bet that would stop.
            unless your wearing steel toe boots in the gym, I don't think anythings going to help you in that situation. I honestly haven't worn shoes in the gym for years.

Comment

Yeah, if you drop a dumbbell or a plate on your toe, a thin athletic shoe isn't going to do much either. I think the biggest issue with the flip flops is that is a trip hazard. I certainly don't want to trip and drop my weights as as I am unracking or racking them.

Comment

no reason to wear shoes unless its leg day.

Comment

I wear gum boots

Comment

Originally posted by casby View Post

unless your wearing steel toe boots in the gym, I don't think anythings going to help you in that situation. I honestly haven't worn shoes in the gym for years.
                    Very true. I dropped a 10 at the gym and broke my little toe!

Comment

Working...
                    X