DC Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Training

Thinking of giving this a blast, anyone here got any experience of it?

Doggcrapp Training Routines - The Doggcrapp Workout - Exercise Rest Pause

Isn't DC a bulking/strength program? Not sure it is as effective for cutting, which I think is what you were doing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Isn't DC a bulking/strength program? Not sure it is as effective for cutting, which I think is what you were doing, right?
      I don't know about that bro. You should know as well as anyone that bulking/cutting is done in the kitchen.

Comment

That's true to first order, but when you start getting low in BF, there are benefits in manipulating muscle glycogen as well through the right number of reps, etc. That's I was wondering about. If I remember right, DC involves a very small number of intense sets. Wasn't Stonecold doing something like that?

Comment

DC'er is like Westside Barbell training. For my goals at the time it was good/. I did it in during bulk or strength phase but will beat up your body. If you do it all the time your basically a powerlifter.

Ive done it a few years ago. you will get very strong.

Comment

Ok thanks bro, probably not the best thing for me right now, I'll do it after the cut. thanks bro

Comment

DC works, but is hard on your joints, so I don't recommend it for the elderly.

Comment

Working...
              X