Arnie training at 66

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnie training at 66

Yeah I know, not like he was, but looks good to me. More test avd gh and he'd be bigger

Arnold Schwarzenegger 66 years old Training - 2013 - YouTube

Definitely need some test. :D

Comment

Damn.. nice gym! :D

Yeah he is 66, but where the hell are the free weights? :weights:

Comment

If you really look at him. You can see in his face and eyes he has that desire to get better. Unfortunately at his age, he would need some assistance and I only speculate that because of health issues, he's being clean.

But when he was doing behind the neck pull downs, almost reminded me of the old Austrian Oak:D

Regardless of what he looks like, the man is still a legend. Props to him for still at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Damn.. nice gym! :D

Yeah he is 66, but where the hell are the free weights? :weights:
          I think at this age and not working out for so long unlike Chuck, Van Damme, Stallone...He probably is the most fragile of all of them. So he needs that assistance.

Comment

Just gonna leave this here. :D

Sylvester Stallone 65 years old workout - YouTube

Comment

Yeah, I was just kidding. With his determination, I am sure he will soon be the buffest 60 plus year old in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Hey fat boy...How's training brah:D

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Yeah, I was just kidding. With his determination, I am sure he will soon be the buffest 60 plus year old in the world.
                  With som GH and if he were to set his mind like back in the day, sure. But I do think he has health issues unlike Sly and others. So IMO drugs is out of the question for him, but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                    If you really look at him. You can see in his face and eyes he has that desire to get better. Unfortunately at his age, he would need some assistance and I only speculate that because of health issues, he's being clean.

But when he was doing behind the neck pull downs, almost reminded me of the old Austrian Oak:D

Regardless of what he looks like, the man is still a legend. Props to him for still at it.
                    Put it this way he's not aiming for 250 lb, but fit enough to get into good shape possibly with some low dose. Ptetty sure he'll be on hrt now already

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                      Put it this way he's not aiming for 250 lb, but fit enough to get into good shape possibly with some low dose. Ptetty sure he'll be on hrt now already
                      Put it this way...Give credit when due...The guy is trying considering the health issues he has:)

Comment

Arnold did his thing is in his prime so much respect. We all have to face getting old some day. At 66 he's doing alright.

Comment

He looks damn good from what I can see.

Comment

Working...
                          X