Compression clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compression clothing

So I want to get some long sleeve shirts and pants and it's overwhelming on how many different brands/types are out there....I like how they feel and to be quite honest, feels great.

Suggestions on brand or the type of compression I should get??

Beast?? Scrum??

not sure if you have the brand skins over there.

they are the best by far a little pricey for sure but they are far superior.

ive had the long pants for about 4 years now and they still perform just as good as the shorts I just bought. they say dont surf or swim in them but ive do both regualarly and they hold up just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      So I want to get some long sleeve shirts and pants and it's overwhelming on how many different brands/types are out there....I like how they feel and to be quite honest, feels great.

Beast?? Scrum??
      A brand I bought that I dont like (OVERRATED) is Under Armour.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
        Yeah not sure how I feel about that brand it seems like it's overrated

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Beast?? Scrum??
          No idea bro.. I dont really wear compression clothing. I must say most of those are pretty overpriced from what I have seen.

Comment

My girl likes Under Armor and so do the guys at the gym who stare at her ass. She also gets Nike

what you using it for. NoGi training? I like Punchtown MMA gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashop View Post
              Overrated?!? what did you expect? its not really armour so dont try to stop any bullets with it. :ninja:

its personal preference Rado only one way to tell what ya like bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                No idea bro.. I dont really wear compression clothing. I must say most of those are pretty overpriced from what I have seen.

I was wondering how you got called upon as the spandex expert :laugh:

But in regards to UA, I like them. I have a million sports bras and that brand is the only effective one.

Comment

hahah didn't even notice he directed the question at beast and scrum. lmfao. since when do these 2 guys where spandex?

its like mr i asking rocket for vacation advice the other day.

what the actual fuck is going on!?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    I was wondering how you got called upon as the spandex expert :laugh:

But in regards to UA, I like them. I have a million sports bras and that brand is the only effective one.
                    Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    hahah didn't even notice he directed the question at beast and scrum. lmfao. since when do these 2 guys where spandex?

its like mr i asking rocket for vacation advice the other day.

what the actual fuck is going on!?

:D
                    Well beast because he trains people and I'm sure some of his clients wear one or have asked/talked about it, maybe I'm wrong.

Scrum because he has an opinion about everything when it comes, well to anything...reminds me of YJ:)

Comment

beast in tight clothing would look like a walrus in plastic wrap.

Comment

Bouncer you go fuck yourself and Rado all my dri-fit gear (for biking) is from target and Marshall's I've never paid more than $ 9.99 for a top.
                        Target has good quality champion brand and the other discount stores have all the name brand stuff at great price.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          beast in tight clothing would look like a walrus in plastic wrap.
                          :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                          Bouncer you go fuck yourself and Rado all my dri-fit gear (for biking) is from target and Marshall's I've never paid more than $ 9.99 for a top.
                          Target has good quality champion brand and the other discount stores have all the name brand stuff at great price.
                          Got it, thanks.

Comment

Rado is such a brand name guy, he'll never be caught dead wearing Champion apparel lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              Rado is such a brand name guy, he'll never be caught dead wearing Champion apparel lol..
                              Sadly enough, you're correct:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X