Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forearm Tendonitis

Definitely sucks!!!

Been developing it lately and these past few days, it's pretty much gotten worse.

To much ps4

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      To much ps4
      :doh:

Comment

Maybe it's because you're not being honest with yourself by taking pictures at angles that are misleading. Have you ever thought about that? You no shoulder having SOB!

Comment

I'm sorry, I wasn't hugged enough as a child. Please forgive me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Maybe it's because you're not being honest with yourself by taking pictures at angles that are misleading. Have you ever thought about that? You no shoulder having SOB!
            Gothca....holding the phone at an angle, puts stress on the forearm...why didn't I thnik of that!?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              Gothca....holding the phone at an angle, puts stress on the forearm...why didn't I thnik of that!?
              Just trying to pull a bouncer on ya!

Comment

I know bro, come on....lol

Comment

your a faggot. gotta be all friendly and back out of your jab by explaining yourself.

Comment

A lot of tendonitis can be improved by fixing muscular imbalance. Generally extensor work greatly improves tendonitis as the extensors tend to be neglected compared to flexors which always get used.

Try something like Ironmind's Expand Your Hand Bands or even rubber bands around the fingers working finger expansion. Many grip guys have eliminated their tendonitis this way.

Comment

Fella takes his grip seriously!

Comment

Yep. 2 dedicated grip workouts per week. Working for that Captains of Crush certification.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                          your a faggot. gotta be all friendly and back out of your jab by explaining yourself.
                          The guys a freakin idiot. Yes, I have to explain it to him. :retard:

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
                            Yep. 2 dedicated grip workouts per week. Working for that Captains of Crush certification.
                            every WW2 vet was given the gift of death hand grip once the war was over i believe. my grand father used to break my damn hand every time.

Comment

Lol, the ole grandpa's firm handshake stories are pretty prevalent for sure. A good assertive handshake is the first way to size someone up without it being any official competition. Definetly don't want to get a crumpled hand from someone. Kids these days throw out a dead fish when they shake hands which can be just as startling as grandpas firm shake.

Comment

Working...
                              X