No announcement yet.

Joe Rogan On Benefits Of Jiu-Jitsu & Being In Great Shape At 46 Years of Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Rogan On Benefits Of Jiu-Jitsu & Being In Great Shape At 46 Years of Age

Joe Rogan On Benefits Of Jiu-Jitsu & Being In Great Shape At 46 Years of Age | Bjj Eastern Europe

Good read

Certainly works for him

He's also a fervent advocate of cannabis (vapes wax big time) and DMT.

Comment

why is everyone on here so against cannabis?

Comment

Why do you say that? I haven't seen anyone objecting to it medicinally. Recreational abuse is as different story.

Comment

it just seems to be discussed negatively.

considering its legal in a few states over the for recreational use its surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
            Why do you say that? I haven't seen anyone objecting to it medicinally. Recreational abuse is as different story.
            What about regular recreational use?

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
              What about regular recreational use?
              I don't use it at all but I could see it offering a great wind down once a week for those in pressure jobs.

If I had cancer I would jump on the oil right away though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                I don't use it at all but I could see it offering a great wind down once a week for those in pressure jobs.

If I had cancer I would jump on the oil right away though.
                my mrs and i will sit down a few times a year and share a few joints to relax and take a break from it all.

I dont drink or anything else so its my vice i guess I dont see why its so frowned upon. alot of people on here drink which is much worse for you

Comment

Have you tried vaping wax?

Comment

nah being Australia its tough to get all that stuff at least for me anyway I only know one source whos an old mate from high school.

we dont even have strains like they do in the US here to my knowledge.

Comment

I smoked a lot of weed when I was younger. :druggie: As I got older (early 20's) it started to make me feel more paranoid than anything. Now, I don't like the feeling of not being totally in control so I stay away from any kind of substance that would give me a "buzzed" feeling.

Comment

Working...
                      X