What do you do to prevent over training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do to prevent over training

Esp if you work in a physically demanding job?

I most cut out cardio, and try to get more sleep......

I also space out my days, or change my splits up....

of course anadrol always helps me too =-]

Comment

I tend to agree with Lee priest. . ."there is no such thing as overtraining. .just undereating and undersleeping. . " of course he left out the bit about taking shit loads of gear :D
      I have done physically hard jobs (loading trucks etc) and as long as you get ample sleep everything is usually fine. . .
      Of course I would not be doing the training plan I am planning for january. . .10*10s and 6 days on each week if I was still doing shiftwork etc.

Comment

If your on gear don't worry about it your recovery is way past the clean person. If your not on gear just make sure you get a good 8hrs straight sleep and keep eating.
        PeAcE
        Krypton32

Comment

Eat and sleep bro.

Comment

Originally posted by krypton32
            If your on gear don't worry about it your recovery is way past the clean person. If your not on gear just make sure you get a good 8hrs straight sleep and keep eating.
            PeAcE
            Krypton32
            Sleeping is even more important when you are on the gas. Your body is working overtime and you are breaking it down even more with heavier workouts. .I get 8-9 hours every night even when I am on.

Comment

i think its the diet and rest

1) without proper foods and all, u get tired more, no fuel and protein to feed the muscles. Leading to muscle waste, burning ur own muscles.

2) rest: at least 7-8 hours of rest a day. Thats enough for me to feel good. Too little or more makes me feel like shit. If i go over 8 hours my head hurts and if i go uner 7 i feel tired and weak.

Comment

I do construction during the day, school at nights, and I still manage around 8 hours a night and a decent meal schedule and with the results I've gotten in the past year I know I'm not overtraining

Comment

well if your not on the gas right now or even if you are, you need to incorporate "Liver pills" into your routine. One time i felt over trained and a bro.. told me to try them and they helped out big time.

Comment

Originally posted by krypton32
                    PeAcE
                    Krypton32
                    (IMHO) i couldn't disagree with this more... i know that my body needs even more recovery while i'm on a cycle as i'm pushing myself soo much harder in the gym. there's no freakin way say that i could do legs twice a week... no way in hell.

Comment

how the hell do bodybuilders like cutler and coleman do all those am-pm-chest-four-times-a-week workouts?

supergear?

Comment

Working...
                      X