Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Bodybuilding Workout - What u think??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bodybuilding Workout - What u think??!

football season just ended and now in my weight lifting class my teacher is also my coach. Now he has us on a bodybuilding workout he said so we could gain mass for next year.. we work out monday-wensday-and friday and tuesday and thursday we play a game that involves alot of runing(gatorball, flagfootball, basketball ect.)... tell me what you think...

3x10 bench
    3x12 incline db
    3x12 pec dec
    3x12 skull crushers
    3x15 pushdowns
    3x10 dips

after me and a few other players do some ab work as well..

50 crunches
    15 leg raises
    15 kickouts(sorta like bike but both legs at the same time)
    20 one sided crunches(left elbow to right leg ect)
    15 V-ups
    15 one sided V-ups

we usually do this about 3 times each...

please critique i will post wensdays workout when the time comes...

thanks

Legs, shoulders,back? Looks good for a chest/tri day.

Comment

thats tomarrow... i said id post when the time came

thanks 4 reply thou

Comment

:)

Comment

Comment

:D

Comment

tuesday we played flag football...

Comment

wensday nov 26th

3x10 squat
                3x10 front squat
                3x15 step ups
                3x12 leg ext
                3x12 leg curls

and then abs same as monday

Comment

Comment

I dont like this at all! Sounds like you are still in High School right? Well when you dealing with kids that level adding mass to there body is not the best thing for them to be better football players. I would concentrate on strength in the early years a let the college strength coaches worry about adding mass. Just for some credentials I was a former starting Pac-10 DE. In my junior year of HS I was around 250 that summer I dropped 25lbs and went on a strength program and was benching 350 by summer end. As a junior i had no college interest, as a senior I had my pick of west coast schools. Listen to make it to the next level its about performance more than what you look like. However you do sometimes have those schools that take really big guys who are ok ball players with the hope of molding them into what they want. Just my couple pennies.

Comment

monday
                      same thing as lasy minday and on the benching i went up 10 lbs and allmost finished all 3 sets!!! YAY!!!!!

lethal yea im still in high school and my season just ended... and yes we do do a strength program but we do that over the summer... this summer i droped 25 lbs and my bench went up 15 lbs... i duno i guess right now he wants us to gain mass and then were workin more on strength in the summer again

Comment

MY GOD NEW WORK OUT!

ok coach being the deranged man that he is has writen us up a new work out for the next 4 weeks. the first 3 exercises are our primary workouts of the day and then we have more workouts which i will call the "secondary" workouts which is for helping other muscles for our primary work out. the sets of the primary work out is as follows... week 1- 3x10, week 2- 3x8, week 3- 3x6, week 4- 3x4... and our secondary stays 2x10 through out the program...

primaries-
                        bench 3x10
                        squat 3x10
                        deadlift 3x10

secondaries-
                        standing press 2x10
                        barbell curls 2x10 which i super set with bumbell curls as many i can while my partner goes
                        skull crushers 2x10
                        side raises 2x10

and i think thats it i dont remember ill edit if i think of something i missed....

id like to say im exhausted and extremly sore from the first day tryin this new routine out and im hitin the sack...

Comment

Working...
                        X