Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see some training from him too

Comment

I'd like to see a diet thread from you too mr i even if its not clean. I'd be interested on what your average daily food intake is. You post plenty about training but never really talk about your food intake. I think plenty here would be interested. Do you buy in bulk? What's your main protein source? I'd imagine you require a good amount of cals to maintain. I know the subject is boring to you but I'd like to see it at least once.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

You still training scrum? I'm not getting the training vibe from you. Not talking shit. Just interested. You're an asset to the forum regardless.
        Absolutely. I am mixing it up a lot more. More hiking and outdoorsy stuff and less "traditional" BB-type splits in the gym. For example, last week, I did 2 days of long hikes (6-7 miles), 2 days in the gym doing a push/pull split and 1 day of running on the treadmill. With my sons growing up, I find it a lot more fun to spend time with them doing physical activities. Of course, I don't want to lose strength and still want to look good, so I still make sure I get 2-3 days in the gym every week, trying to achieve that balance.

I don't talk about it too much here because frankly, I am not sure anyone is interested in my take on fitness since it is not traditional gym-based stuff exclusively.

Comment

Of course we are interested. This is a fitness forum.

Comment

Lol I need to get back on the gym properly myself first. Just had my MRI yesterday. Sciatica basically gone but I wanna see the MRI report before I recommence any serious training

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
              Lol I need to get back on the gym properly myself first. Just had my MRI yesterday. Sciatica basically gone but I wanna see the MRI report before I recommence any serious training
              Ok but you can still make a diet thread and talk about what your diet looks like and how it changes on cycle or for cutting etc.. Your a big fella I'm sure people are interested.

Comment

No probs let me next week as I predict ill be able to resume full training

Comment

Working...
                X