My workouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My workouts.

Alright since I'm on tons of hormona and eating like I'm suppose to, I figured I'd post up my training at the moment.

It's very simple. Everything is super light and very high reps. for example did legs today Started super setting leg press machine with seated leg curls for three sets each 30, 40, 50 reps. Start light because those damn weights do get heavy lol.
    Then moved on to the leg extensions with lying down leg curls same 30, 40. 50 super set combo and finished with 30, 40, 50 empty bar squats just by itself. Didn't have anything left in me to add dead lifts to the combo. Initial plan was to super set with the squat but after the first set of 30 I said fuck that! lol.

Tomorrow is shoulders and arms. It's gonna be same 30, 40, 50 combo starting with lateral and front raises. Then move on the machine shoulder press with cable up right rows and finish with flat bar cable biceps curls and triceps push downs.

Because arms almost catch on fire during chest, shoulder and back workouts no need to hit them to hard by themselves.

This will be the program for the next three to four weeks then I'll move on the 100 rep sets then, start heavier weights. Now when I say heavy I will still keep 15 - 20 rep range but by then muscles will have so much endurance and strength pushing an 80lbs dumbbells over head for four sets and twenty reps won't be a problem.

So to recap...

Leg workout

Leg press and seated leg curl super set
    50 reps

Leg extension and lyingg down leg curl
    50 reps

Tomorrow shoulders and arms
    lateral and front raises
    50 reps

Machine shoulder press and cable upright rows
    50 reps

Cable flat bar bicep curl and rope tricep press down
    50 reps

I will post Chest and back later.

Oh almost forgot...for now 30 mins fasted cardio at 5am followed by light ab workout something like crunches and leg raises. Also this morning I did do calves too.

I'd like to see some of you try this and let me know what you think about the pumps, because I can guarantee you guys you haven't feel anything like it before. ;)

I'll give it a try as a shock to the system when I stall. Looks like a good plan bro. I'm sure the burn is intense.

Comment

Looks safe:thumb:

Comment

I wonder if something like this will work for legs, Beast?

Lately, I've definitely been having some discomfort with my left knee. I especially feel it when using the stairs, when the knee is flexing under weight. My rugby years maybe are catching up with me, not sure. MRIs reveal some damage that may be fixable with surgery but I really don't want to go under the knife. I'm now thinking of just going very light for legs and increasing the reps.

Anyone have any correlation of hydration level with joint pain? I definitely know that for me, if I get dehydrated, I get joint pain. It goes away after a day or two of rehydration. I wonder if some of my joint pain is related to my hydration level. I am usually ok, but on some days, I think I definitely get less water than I should. I might have to do a careful experiment to see how much of my joint issues are caused by hydration levels.

Comment

I can definitely see the relation between dehydration and the joint pains. It's probably like the same feeling I used to get when I took winny to dry out before the show. Joints used to scream because of winny.

I don't have the best knees either but this way I'm able to get the skin tightening pumps without hurting my knees. :grin:

Comment

Ok here is a little update. :)
            This copy and paste from my conversation with bouncer earlier today.

Muscles finally starting to feel full because of the drugs but at the same time doing such high reps with low daily carb intake makes me deplete all of the glycogen from the muscle so I'm not feeling as big as I should.
            Same thing with my weight. I'm down about two pounds instead of being 10lbs heavier.

Can't do high carbs just yet. It's the price I must pay to get lean. Have to deplete the muscle so I can tap in to the fat storages.

And this was my training today.

About to hit the gym for the third workout of the day.
            5am cardio. Did shoulders around 11:30 and going to do biceps and triceps @ 4pm.

And didn't think of doing a video during the shoulders but did a quick one for the biceps/tricep. Did dumbbell hammer curls and triceps over head rope extensions.

So my training partner crazy idea that we should do 40, 50, 60 reps instead of 30, 40, 50. :eek:

So don't mind the form on the biceps at the end of the set because they were just DONE! Remember idea here is deplete the muscle and just burn the fucker. Lol.

Grab your popcorn. :grin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc5nctWwjY

Comment

Good shit beast. Right now its mind over matter. You know it will come soon enough. Stay inspired brother. It's just a matter of time if you keep the mental drive. Like rich says.. Do what it takes!

Comment

I don't do that many in a set but I do 4 to 6 sets of up to 30 reps. All I do is light weight high reps. It keeps my old ass from injuries..and the burn/ pump is crazy!!:thumb:

Comment

Yup pumps are crazy. :thumup:

Comment

Did bis and tris 40,50,60 yesterday. I'm not used to that high of reps so it became a mental and physical battle of endurance to burn out those last 15 reps.

My arms starting knotting up halfway through the day yesterday and today they are like rocks; tight as fuck.

My arms feel great. Nice change of pace.

Comment

I have never used reps that high before. Might have to give it a try as I'm getting stuck in my same routine. I need some change.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                        Did bis and tris 40,50,60 yesterday. I'm not used to that high of reps so it became a mental and physical battle of endurance to burn out those last 15 reps.

My arms starting knotting up halfway through the day yesterday and today they are like rocks; tight as fuck.

My arms feel great. Nice change of pace.
                        Glad you tried it and liked the feeling. :grin:

Yeah that crazy dense feeling of the muscle is awesome. We never pump this much blood in to the muscle with normal 8-10 rep sets.

Comment

My workouts.

Ok did legs around noon today and I'm just recovered enough to post about it lol.
                          So we were gonna start this next week but because of the rotation of body parts legs ended up being today. Deal is, pick ten leg exercises and do 70 reps each just for one set. If you have to stop break is no longer than two or three deep breaths. That's it.
                          Because of our schedules my training partner ended up doing it first. So he wrote down the weights and how many reps he did before he had to put the weight down. I beat him by about 10 reps in most of the exercises.
                          Goal is at this point get the 100 reps per exercise and do one thousand reps. It's gonna be ugly. Lol.

Here is the list and don't bother with the first exercise because it's kind of hard to explain. It's done on the hyper extension machine.
                          If you can read his hand writing let me know.

Comment

Man I'd cramp up something vicious doing that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                              Man I'd cramp up something vicious doing that shit.
                              This is no joke, half way through the workout I thought I was gonna shoot my load. :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X