Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman - Workout at 52 Years Old - Returning to the stage. (2016)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman - Workout at 52 Years Old - Returning to the stage. (2016)

Yea Buddy!!! Light Weight!! Fella still using 200lb dumbbells for shrugs. Dr Orders for spine therapy. :D

Gotta give the guy some kind of credit, he will train till he is in the grave, which I fear isn't long off. There is honor in there somewhere. Brilliance not so much but he is an iron warrior of the highest order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7G96LomX8I

Mr.I on the other hand has a little injury and the guy gets on an inversion chair. Ronnie would squat the fucken thing! :D

Comment

Pretty amazing he's still able to throw that kind of weight around.

Comment

What's crazy is old Dex Jackson still looks phenomenal but Ronnie has deteriorated so fast. Really says something about training heavy vs light.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckz28 View Post
          Really says something about training heavy vs light.
          :clapback::thumb:

That is very true

Comment

Impressive for his age yes, but his form on lifts has always been shit imo.

Comment

Looks like he's had his surgeries and us coming back up. Good for him.

Comment

I'll give it 6 months tops before another photo with him in a hospital gown shows up..

Comment

Gotta love him
                  Attached Files

Comment

Haha 4 reps!

Comment

"He had a back surgery to repair a broken screw and they had to take some bone out also - 11 hours in surgery. He broke the screw training in the gym.."

There is a big difference between a retard and a warrior. Ronnie seems to balance both. lol

Comment

Lol. They should have pulled the screws out and put some big lag bolts in. Frankenstein mother fuckers. Dudes making himself a cripple. In 10 years He'll be in the nursing home on his wheelchair yelling "YEEEEEEUUUUUP", and "Nutton but a Peanut baby" all day long.

Comment

Video Update. Can't walk.. YEAAAA BUDDYYYY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBvI0dGGGbA/

I'd like to ask Ronnie his thoughts on other multiple time Mr.O's who are older, healthier, look better, and who can still walk.

Not hating on the guy. Just interested in how he justifies things.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            I'll give it 6 months tops before another photo with him in a hospital gown shows up..
                            Not a hospital gown, but it took him a week to end up on a wheelchair! Good gawd.. this guy should really hang it up and see how he's going to last a few more decades.

Comment

You can either give in the problems and wear and tear or you can chose surgery where it offers you a better quality of life one recovered.

He's taking steps to better his life.

Arnold had plenty of surgery including a pigs artery.

I went to see my orthopedic surgeon the other day. He told me he doesn't think I'll need a diskectomy.

Wants to try cortisone epidural first. I am back training but light and less.

He said there us no greater incidence if back issues in weightlifters Vs none lifters

I will see if the cortisone works but if not then fuck yeah ill have the disk bulge trimmed. Why? Because I want full mobility and no pain.

It's a question if weighing up the odds

Comment

Working...
                              X