Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motivating Kevin Levrone Vid 2016 - 51 Years Old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxeFHfFpX2U

Crazy. I've always wanted to get to a point where I could bench 315 for reps. He makes it look like 225 easy. Great genetics on this guy. I bet he wishes he would have stuck with it and not pursue acting.

Comment

he was probably so burnt out from bodybuilding that it stopped being something he enjoyed. the long break means he can enjoy it again. that's my guess. could have been health though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        he was probably so burnt out from bodybuilding that it stopped being something he enjoyed. the long break means he can enjoy it again. that's my guess. could have been health though.
        Yeah I can see that too. Hell I don't even do this shit on their level and I get burned out from being in the gym.

I thought the whole reason he quit was to pursue acting though? Am I wrong? For some reason I remember him wanting to act and they told him he needed to be smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
          Yeah I can see that too. Hell I don't even do this shit on their level and I get burned out from being in the gym.

I thought the whole reason he quit was to pursue acting though? Am I wrong? For some reason I remember him wanting to act and they told him he needed to be smaller.
          I think that's something all Hollywood wannabes say. Maybe he thought he was something more then a bodybuilder. Visions of grandeur type deal.

Comment

Working...
          X