Possible pulled muscle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible pulled muscle?

I was doing abs for the first time yesterday in over a month. While doing the ab roller wheel I felt something twitch underneath my left pec (upper abdomen). I didn't think anything of it today I woke up and it felt like my left side fell asleep it's been numb to the touch all day small area though 2.2 inches I'd say and it hurts kinda like a burning sensation. Wonderful. I feel like I can't lift now.

Give it a few days brother. Don't force something small into a major issue.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like you got a partial tear. I'd probably schedule a dr visit if it were me.

Comment

anti inflammatory and rest a few days...itll heal up. Not much they can do for a pulled muscle... just lightly stretch area a few times a day..

Comment

Fucking pushy complaining of a pulled muscle. Slip a fucking disk and then talk to me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Fucking pushy complaining of a pulled muscle. Slip a fucking disk and then talk to me lol
            Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              anti inflammatory and rest a few days...itll heal up. Not much they can do for a pulled muscle... just lightly stretch area a few times a day..
              Thats what I plan on doing if I go to the gym I'll just do some cardio and go into the hot tub no lifting for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
                :laugh::laugh:

Comment

Working...
                X