Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of maneuver is this?

Looks like a real jack ass to me. :D

omfg:rofl: what a tool...talk about assume the position.

Comment

Fucker:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
        Fucker:rofl:
        talk about a new hip flexor move:hibb:

Comment

Watch "SuperD's LowerBack Protocol" on YouTube
          https://youtu.be/1Mkhj0P3Nsw

A more palatable representation

Comment

'Lusting London Lovers Gym Bang' available on VHS and DVD.

Comment

from my perspective, we walk around with our vertebrea and pelvic area under tension. Add to this the resistance training we perform with neccassary strict form this further creates rigidity and over time be it injury, wear and tear, or just lack of alternative movement imbalances occur in regards to supportive muscles like psoas, groin and general smaller balancing muscles that sit around iliac and if these aren't addressed trouble builds. Also if you get an injury or issue such as my disk prolapse, these muscles tend to bind up as a natural defence mechanism which sniffles blood flow and healing. For me I can watch yoga and physio videos till the cows come home but it's very hard to access the areas without bigger muscles taking over given my build. This has meant five months off training. With Donnie s techniques and with gravity taken away combined with freedom of movement, in contrast to an inversion table, I can safely stretch and relax those important areas. The accessibility and movement this simply system avails makes a world of difference.

Comment

makes sense. does it have an effect ya think? how long does the relief last afterwards?

Comment

Well your actually training those internal pelvic muscles and stretching them so it's not a temporary thing it's another form of bodybuilding. That's where I'm at now, I'm taking time out from regular training and formulating a new system for me so that I can be lifting pain free in my 60s it's time to sure up the internal foundation rather than just the superficial exterior. Yoga and lilies are fine but not forcing guys like us. Donnie Thompson was a world beater powerlifter and he's coming up with alot of new stuff
                  If your muscles are in balance you're not going to need physio osteo and chiro so much. I'm training my way to full fitness

Comment

It's actually on page 20 of Kamasutra 101. Seriously though, this may be a decompressing movement for the spine/hips. I've had to do similar stuff at the chiropractor's office. First time I did it, it sounded like someone was making popcorn lol. My shit was popped about 5 times.

Since I sit so much at work, I have to constantly decompress throughout the day by pushing my body weight up on the arms of the chair (think top part of a dip) and just hang. It feels great! Unfortunately, it's not a permanent fix. It just relieves the pain for a while until it's time to do it again.

Comment

I feel like I have similar issues but with the upper back instead. Always feel "locked up" and stiff and knotted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        I feel like I have similar issues but with the upper back instead. Always feel "locked up" and stiff and knotted.
                        Do you do facepulls at all? If not, I'd do them, especially after a chest workout. You could also do stretches. One good one that I do for my upper back is sitting in a chair. Put your hands by your ears, like a sit-up position, and then stretch up and back. Think of making a reverse C with your spine.

No I'm not a doctor. I have dealt with back pain though and this stuff helps. I'm guilty of not stretching enough. I get in the gym and want to get the shit done to move on with my day.

Comment

Originally posted by wheyman View Post
                          It's actually on page 20 of Kamasutra 101. Seriously though, this may be a decompressing movement for the spine/hips. I've had to do similar stuff at the chiropractor's office. First time I did it, it sounded like someone was making popcorn lol. My shit was popped about 5 times.

Since I sit so much at work, I have to constantly decompress throughout the day by pushing my body weight up on the arms of the chair (think top part of a dip) and just hang. It feels great! Unfortunately, it's not a permanent fix. It just relieves the pain for a while until it's time to do it again.
                          It's more than just decompression, I can do that with an inversion table

Comment

Working...
                          X