X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid goes Super Saiyan - benches 410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84vmuuuHRg

Impressive :thumb:

I started laughing a little around the 6 min mark and feeling sorry for the fat guy just sitting there. He looks like he just saw a predator and didn't want to give up his location.

Comment

I think Rado or someone posted this video a while back. Strong guy!

You know, videos like this first make me ashamed to be such a wuss (best I have ever done is a 240lb lift at about 145lb bodyweight) and a few moments later, inspires me to get back there and push harder.
      Last edited by Scrumhalf; 04-21-16, 11:49 AM.

Comment

kid has strong ligaments and joints

Comment

Very impressive

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
            kid has strong ligaments and joints
            Truth. When I was pushing the weight hard to set some PBs a few years ago, the joints failed long before the muscles did.

Comment

Oh yeah I posted this a few months ago. This guy is super strong at bench but recently injured himself after switching to a different program. Hopefully he heals up well. His videos are fun to watch just to see other peoples reactions.

Comment

He's got to be elite, close to world record weights. Pushing over 400lbs at 150lbs bw is nuts.

Comment

From what I've seen that was his one time max. I'm sure in competition he's probably closer to 385 but still super impressive.

Comment

To me its almost a curse he's always going to lift like that (because he can) and never get big or in good shape. Eventually getting injured...

unfortunately as impressive as it is he still looks like a 150 weak-ling..

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                      I think Rado or someone posted this video a while back. Strong
                      :clapback:

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post

unfortunately as impressive as it is he still looks like a 150 weak-ling..
                        Until he loads the plates on and all the fat slobs around hin pick their jaws off the floor.

Comment

I suppose
                          Good for him

Comment

Those who can't lift near that will hate on the kid. I get that all the time; having a small frame and stocky.

I still train with 315 lbs on flat bench and many times people offer for a spot or a lift. Once I do my set, happen more often than not, they wonder what I train to lift heavy.

Some are just gifted with natural strength, embrace it
                            ..don't hate it :)

Comment

jack does sound a bit angry. haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X