Blue Fat Gripz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Fat Gripz

I just got a set of these in the mail. I bench pressed with them yesterday and it felt good. My left pec is weaker than my right and I could really feel it working harder while I used them. I think I am going to try it on everything for the next few weeks.

what is it? makes it harder to grip bar?

Comment

A few guys at my gym use them. They said it made a difference in their grip

Comment

Their large rubber grips that fit over the bar increasing the diameter drastically. I've heard they improve your neurological performance as well as strength. The box claims "a bigger grip makes bigger muscle". They are very heavy duty and well made, the company claims they are indestructible. I believe them!

Comment

ok for $39 i'll make you 10 of them

Comment

You need to use them for pullung excercizes. You wont get much of any benefit using them for pushing. Barbell rows, hammer curls, deadlift are your best moves with fat gripz.

Comment

We had a Curling Bar at our gym that somebody put a wooden tube around the bar so it gave you a fat grip like that. I loved using that thing! I think a member owned it and just left it at the gym. When he left I think he took it with him. I think I might get these...

Comment

After further review I have decided to return these... I just don't like them.. Too thick.

Comment

Working...
                X