Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT Fletcher VS Mike Ohearn - Training 2016

CT Fletcher VS Mike Ohearn - Training 2016

Nothing hardcore there really. It's arms FFS.

Comment

Fletcher puts more energy into screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        Fletcher puts more energy into screaming.
        No shit, that cats about fuckin obnoxious. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the video because he got on my nerves so bad.lol

Comment

Fletcher is awesome. All he does is yell and stream. When him and Kali Muscle worked out he was taking his pre-workout with coke and just shouted the whole time

Comment

Cocaine?

Comment

I respect fletcher for not giving in after major set back but his workouts are pure bullshit and he just needs to stfu.

There are tons of different variations of that's like this including kali muscle who do expose filming with big sayings and rich piano too.

But ill tell you this, all these supposed 600 lb benches or whatever, put them with Dorian Yates in around 1993 -1996 and they would not last a month at that level of consistent intensity

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                Cocaine?
                No, coca cola. There's a video of him mixing his preworkout concoction with coca cola. It fizzes all over the place and makes a big mess. Not sure what the big deal was.. Kali made it sound like it was some kind of brilliant combo.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                  No shit, that cats about fuckin obnoxious. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the video because he got on my nerves so bad.lol
                  lol I can see that :rofl:... some of it is very corny to me but
                  I do find him entertaining though, his energy is inspiring ...

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WA9oVJk54U

Comment

Working...
                    X