Sweating During Your Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweating During Your Workout

If your shirt don't look like this after 40 min you aren't working hard enough.

Seriously that's all? Not being a wise ass bro, but I'll post when I finish...looks like I literally pulled out of washer lol

I sweat profusely.

Comment

Some sweat more than others. Guy a work walks around with a sweat towel. Sweats a lot doing nothing.

I like seeing posts like this makes me question how hard I'm actually training or level of intensity.

Comment

What is it about gear that makes you sweat more? Not only that but sweat smells different somehow. I don't mean I stink more either. lol

Comment

I dont sweat very much at all. its weird. even when doing intense workouts (6 exercises per muscle group, 3 drop sets on each exercise, 45 seconds rest inbetween sets, and then some cardio. Total workout time is usually around 90-100 minutes and I do this twice a day, one body part at 4am before work and the second body part at around 6pm after work) i barely break a sweat, and if someone is training with me doing the same workout they are drenched in sweat. Or i will go for a quick 2 mile run with someone and they sweat like a pig, and I have barely a bead of sweat on my forehead lol. Ive never been one to sweat alot. Do you guys sweat this much when just lifting weights? or is it when you do your cardio? Maybe I need to step my cardio game up haha
          Last edited by WickedCamaroSS; 05-06-16, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            What is it about gear that makes you sweat more? Not only that but sweat smells different somehow. I don't mean I stink more either. lol
            Tren sweat is the worse smell lol

Comment

Sweating

I sweat like I have medical condition during training. I wear a ball cap to absorb some of it, but after 20 mins, there is a steady stream (seriously) running from the bill. I have to mop up the floor at each exercise as there is a puddle wherever I am for any period of time. I commonly lose 3 to 4 pounds of water per workout. I also superset almost every exercise and my heart rate is almost always above 130. My worst days are squat/dead day...yep I superset them..and usually throw up. But on those days, I have to wring out my socks. Gear only makes me sweat more.

Comment

Originally posted by swimfan.65 View Post
                I sweat like I have medical condition during training. I wear a ball cap to absorb some of it, but after 20 mins, there is a steady stream (seriously) running from the bill. I have to mop up the floor at each exercise as there is a puddle wherever I am for any period of time. I commonly lose 3 to 4 pounds of water per workout. I also superset almost every exercise and my heart rate is almost always above 130. My worst days are squat/dead day...yep I superset them..and usually throw up. But on those days, I have to wring out my socks. Gear only makes me sweat more.
                Wow, that's a lot of sweat bro. I'm the opposite. I don't sweat a lot no matter what I do or for how long, running, mowing lawn, training etc. My body will overheat and itch instead of sweat. I get a little bit of sweat but not a lot at all.

Comment

I wish that was me. I sweat taking a damn shower!

Comment

I'm like you, I break a sweat peeling an orange. Florida heat doesn't help either

Comment

I sweat like Bouncers shirt just walking around on an 80 degree day lol but the tren is likely the cause for me.

Comment

It all depends on what i ate the day before. If I've been following my diet and keeping it clean i'll sweat but nothing crazy. Let's say i went to the diner and had a burger or went out and had sushi I'll be dripping throughout my whole workout.

Comment

When you sweat it means you heating up therefore you are burning fat cells.

Comment

Well now we know I was taking the whole sweating thing a bit too far... Lolz

Comment

I don't sweat.

Comment

Working...
                              X